Anything new on the Cool Fall front?

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the update, Dave. I love my Tri-V3 and it's with me every day and night. I'm looking forward to the new 007 and I think I'll start saving up now!
I'm a huge Rolex and Panerai fan, so the Vegas knob, Sapphire window, and Knurl/Springfield are all must haves. The Vault knob I'll have to see because I have a Ti-NY bead with nothing to attach it to!

scout24

Flashaholic
That's why Dave needed the elevator! It's all making sense now... :)

Pics of the new workshop! After the 007 pics, of course.

New 007 sounds fantastic - I am all in on this for sure! So is the new facility in the tree house? Moving machines in there must be quite the endeavor - no wonder it took years! :D

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
007 Sapphire Head

2016-01-21.21.41.01s.jpg

:tinfoil:

Cheers
Dave

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh that is just too purdy!!

It looks like the reflector goes all the way to the top now instead of it being recessed. Same reflector as before or is this a new reflector?

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh that is just too purdy!!

It looks like the reflector goes all the way to the top now instead of it being recessed. Same reflector as before or is this a new reflector?

Yes, the McGizmo McR-18 reflector is now pushed all the way to the front of the light. It touches the inside of the Sapphire. The head is now filled with a much larger copper heat sink.

Cheers
Dave

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow that looks great, Dave! Will it be possible to get an XP-L or XP-L HI with the 3300mA converter?
This is going to be a must have for me...now I want to see what the side patterns are going to be!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lordy, peek but dare not look!!!!! :drool: :thinking:....well, I guess I COULD sell the Jetta...and I do need to eat less to lose weight--good saving there...:devil:

Karl

marcar

Newly Enlightened
Really looking forward to the sale of this. Taking the Spy 007 to another level is hard to resist. Looking forward to seeing the new finishes as well.

Is the Sapphire lense sealed by a o-ring?

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty cool new look on the new bezel. I think it will help a lot to have the lens flush as the extended metal bezel on the original Spy 007 did create a bit of a reflected brightness in the outer ring. Looking forward to seeing how the whole package pulls together.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Sneak Peak looks great.
Now I just need the Canadian dollar to rebound a LOT so that the prices line up a bit more favourably.