ARC LS modification Project IN CHROME!!!!!

cy

Flashaholic
cooooool... ARC LS lives!!

I've still got lots of ARC LS hosts if you run out.

greenLED

Flashaholic
OH DAMN, we got cy to come out of the woodwork.....AWESOME!
Absolutely!

Hey, 'mofo, are these the same copper heatsinks you sent me aaaaages ago? The design was über cool, but I was never able to get them to work in any of my LS bodies (wouldnt' screw in all the way).

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now it's getting good.....bringing back good memories :thumbsup:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sooooooo, Milky...are you getting a host to check out?

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all.
OK there are very few complete chromed Arc LS body part sets available.

I have sent some parts to Milkyspit. so that he may work up a solution.

At some point in the very near future I will place the available sets up for sale.

You all will have the option of course to build them up yourselves send them to Milkyspit or send them to your favorite builder.

Each set will include

1x ARC LS body (OEM)
1x Arc CR123a LS twisty (OEM)
Ix Cr2 twisty (Yaesumofo)
1 Yaesumofo clicky CR123a body(Yaesumofo) With retaining nut McClicky and Boot
1 copper heat sink (may or may not work for you for holding an emitter/driver board)

These will be the only parts you receive. YOU will need to procure the balance of parts windows reflectors emitters drivers o-rings Heat sinks and ARC retaining nuts as required for your project.

Thats 4 chromed parts and a copper sink a switch (switch rataining nut) and boot....

I have high hopes for what all of you can do with these beautiful chromed parts.
The hard chrome is beautiful and will last and last.

I hope there is enough interest for me to sell all of these sets (less than 20).
My wife is encouraging me to sell them off. (if she only knew how much actual time, gas, and money I have into this project.
The copper for the heat sinks was ridiculously expensive.
I have always been fair about how I have priced the projects I have sold here. These sets will be no exception.
BUT BE WARNED. They will not be inexpensive. I wish I could afford to give them away but I can't.

Still interested???
Have a great day and watch this thread for updates regarding the sale of these fine hosts.

Yaesumofo

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad I have a stash of retaining rings and windows, the rings may be difficult to find these days.....I am definitely interested.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
me too.
ymf

I have no doubt.

I may go straight classic with this host, and install the spare board I have. Not sure I'll be able to resist the temptation to do something really cool with it though, perhaps a triple XP-G :huh: