Available: Judco 10 amp Switch for Surefire Z41 tailcaps

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the scratching sound comes from the actuating of the switch, i am not sure if adding the oil will work or not.
Maybe u can try with a wee bit through the top of the switch & let the oil flow down.

Hello Jonathan

Do these switches work with the older style laser products Z41?

ww0js5.jpg

The one I already have in a newer (but extremely used) Z41 works very well since I got it.

It sometimes makes scratching sounds when pushed. Can I put gun oil into the guts of the switch?

Croquette

Enlightened
Switch received. Great quality and the spring lenght is perfect to use my unprotected cells with the short h17f driver spring.

And thank you for the card. My daughter is very happy.

Regards,

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Switch received. Great quality and the spring lenght is perfect to use my unprotected cells with the short h17f driver spring.

And thank you for the card. My daughter is very happy.

Regards,
Thank you for your update!
And I'm glad ur daughter likes the little gift.
Have a great day mate!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
After using this switch for a few weeks now, it is clearly a step up in performance. I was able to compare with another flashlight with very close throw, and using a McClicky switch from Oveready as the alternative, the difference is visible with the naked eye. Not trying to say it is a huge difference, but it can be seen. For a flashlight that is running while out and about, the reverse clicky makes it very handy to change modes while on. I am able to program both the PFlexPRO Advanced Programming and the Oveready Wasp with this switch. Easy to install. Well done, DellSuperman!

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
After using this switch for a few weeks now, it is clearly a step up in performance. I was able to compare with another flashlight with very close throw, and using a McClicky switch from Oveready as the alternative, the difference is visible with the naked eye. Not trying to say it is a huge difference, but it can be seen. For a flashlight that is running while out and about, the reverse clicky makes it very handy to change modes while on. I am able to program both the PFlexPRO Advanced Programming and the Oveready Wasp with this switch. Easy to install. Well done, DellSuperman!
[emoji16] Thank you for the feedback bud..

Latest posts