Barbolight T-09 "Custom" Special Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinlaird

Newly Enlightened
Hi Javier

Have sent 180 euro through Paypal

I am going to use it primarily for diving so a Twist Tail and a Throw Reflector sound about right?
Which would you use underwater?:thinking:

If i buy a U-15 zoom as well what is the best rechargable battery setup for both torches ie. can i use 18650 batts or does it have to be cr123s ? which give best recharge times?

Glenn
aka Kinlaird

Last edited:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, by the moment things are this way:

Zoran
PoliceScannerMan
Grinsefalle
Daylight
Toglud
Pyromaniac
Nedtheshred
Kinlaird

Is OK?

You don't need to confirm, just inform me if anybody is wrong, or missing

Javier

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Javier

Have sent 180 euro through Paypal

I am going to use it primarily for diving so a Twist Tail and a Throw Reflector sound about right?
Which would you use underwater?:thinking:

If i buy a U-15 zoom as well what is the best rechargable battery setup for both torches ie. can i use 18650 batts or does it have to be cr123s ? which give best recharge times?

Glenn
aka Kinlaird

Yes, that is the best option, but... T-09 won't work on 18650's. Just on (R)CR123.

Javier

gjg

Enlightened
So these are on there way Javier? :wave:
They should be, as per an e-mail I received from Barbolight this morning:
cid:image001.gif@01C990F1.57F40DE0

Dear Greg,
We spect to ship the lamps today.
Best regards.
Íñigo Ardanaz
Barbolight. Lighting systems.
Pol. Mutilva Baja - Calle D, 13 · 31192 Mutilva Baja (Navarra) · Spain
Tel +34 902 820 713 - Fax +34 848 426 010
www.barbolight.com

Hello - is the U-09 shipping out soon? Can't wait for my new toy...
thanks

Greg
"gjg" on CPF

gg

Daylight

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

I have interesting information for you...

This morning someone disturbed my pleasant dreams, i got out of bed with a feeling...

As i live in Spain near of Pamplona, i could be the first owner of T-09, yes i think so.

I would like to do a mini review but my english is not the best and i could make you crazy.

First of all, i choose throw reflector, a very little blue hole is there but only noticeable in a white wall, i can live with it, not a problem.

As other Barbolights, this is a very sturdy flashlight, ready to resist Godzilla's attack.

Maybe the most interesting for you is that you can use RCR123 AW with momentary activation too, perfect for tactical use over and underwater, good for look into the cracks in my apnea fast inmersions in daylight. I still haven't tested it with primaries cr123 but i think it will work well as they are 1mm shorter.

Led is perfectly centered and there isn't gap between led and reflector like Javier posted in a picture.

Although this bodies accept 18650 (not the flashlight itself), there is no rattle in normal use with RCR123.

I have 11/12.

If you want know something more, please tell me :naughty:

!!!When the night comes :D ???

Javier another good job, congratulations!:twothumbs

Oscar

Last edited:

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK friends, as you know flashlighst were sent already. There has been a mistake as they were sent by mail instead of DHL, so you will be refunded.

Sorry about this, it means that lights instead of three days will take one week to arrive worst of the cases.

I'm glad to know you like it... As I told you the wall of light it puts out makes any single chip flashlight to look like a candle... and it is addictive.

Javier

Daylight

Newly Enlightened
OK friends, as you know flashlighst were sent already. There has been a mistake as they were sent by mail instead of DHL, so you will be refunded.

Sorry about this, it means that lights instead of three days will take one week to arrive worst of the cases.

Javier

This is very praiseworthy as far as you are concerned.
Thanks a lot.

Kinlaird

Newly Enlightened
WOW !!!!!!!!
Thanks Javier torch arrived today and well worth the wait :)

Fantastic light output and cant wait to get it on a night dive Thursday

Message from friend with a U-15 "are you making anymore T-09s?"

grinsefalle

Enlightened
My T-09 arrived here in Germany :D
Nice desgin like my Special Edition with Cree-LED, 4 CR123 from Sanyo are included in a Barbocarrier.
The light output is amazing! A small dark hole in the hotspot (throw reflector) as advertised, a very bright spot and spill... :eek:

I absolutely love my 4. Barbolight!
Thanks Javier!

I'll try to take pictures in the evening

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.