beamshots of Arc-AAA P old and new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Mrd 74 said:
Peter
Being the fortunate owner of the most recent and best AAA Arc-P, you can rest assured that you have met and surpassed all the above criteria. For the purpose intended your latest efforts are unparalled. I smile every time I use it.

I agree, I have two of the new ones....I am trying to come up with more reasons to get more. :)

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Miciobigio said:
If you have some old Arc AAA ( like me ) AND you see one of these Tin's graphs you have to buy also the new Arc AAA .
BTW, i was fully happy with my beloved AAA and AA ...... till now !!!!

My feelings exactly. Don't think I can resist much longer.

Geoff

Anarchocap

Enlightened
ScottyJ said:
I agree, I have two of the new ones....I am trying to come up with more reasons to get more. :)
I gave my old version to the girlfriend a couple months back, hence I now have to buy a new one for me... :paypal:

prof

Enlightened
Thanks, Peter. Just ordered one today. Can you have it here by lunchtime? (Just kidding).

Edit: Peter, I really was joking, but it shipped already. Wow! Talk about fast. Thanks!

Can't wait to get it. When I first became interested in high end flashlights, these were not available and everyone was raving about them. Now I'm hooked, have several other good lights, and wanted an arc (also I just got back from a trip--the inova microlight on my keyring keeps coming on, which is really distracting at a professional conference--glowing pockets and all).

Thanks again.

Last edited:

prof

Enlightened
Peter,

I just got it today. Awesome little light, thank you very much for the fantastic service.

I really appreciate your level of service and up-front attitude. Thank you for posting the beam shots and for all the other discussions you've been involved in--I knew up front what I was getting, and I'm really pleased with it.

This light is replacing the inova microlight on my keyring (actually the arc is already there). The arc is shorter than the microlight+clip (just does not bend in the middle). Performance is better and it will not come on accidentally. Exactly what I wanted.

You know, before I ordered the arc, I added up what I'd spent on keyring lights and batteries over the past couple of years. I've owned about 6 different keyring lights (various types from Target, Wal-Mart, etc) and have changed batteries numerous times. If the arc lasts 2 years, it pays for itself (assuming I can hold onto it that long).

Thanks again.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. Blue, no difference between the AWP B1 and the R4 in the above photos. Those are different designations for what can be the same product.

Here's the current versions:

Arc-AAA Premium
part #: AWP-NAT
current revision: 4
LED type: Nichia NSPW500CS UB1

Arc-AAA standard
part #: AWS-NAT
current revision: 4
LED type: Nichia NSPW500BS SB2

The part numbers (AWP/AWS) has remained unchanged for several years now.

Peter

Last edited:

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
thanks....boy as much as I love my R4B2...looks like the B1 is purty darn nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.