Beta QRv3 Titanium

Newguy2012

Enlightened
Who's in for one? It's nice see to it taking designs from the alpha. when I got my beta I've been wondering what if Jason made an aaa light with designs from the alpha. Today I got my wish and design elements from the ti ICE which is my favorite design of all time.

Last edited:

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do like the quarter bit driver, but will I ever use it when I have so many already. Probably not. Wish it was duel fuel.

Also if there were options for different 519a temps, that would be nice. Everyone is using 519a 4000k. It's nice, but others are very nice as well

Newguy2012

Enlightened
I'd be in for one. Did a few get sold today? I don't see a signup.
Not yet, the link was put up today. I think it might be available for sale next month. They have beta up sale for once a month. The Beta Special Editions was up for sale I think this week. So I guess that counted as the monthly batch for the month.

The sign up box is available using my phone. I didn't get any confirmation email when I did that. It could be new system in the work? I have never seen that box using the desktop browser before.

Last edited:

Newguy2012

Enlightened
I do like the quarter bit driver, but will I ever use it when I have so many already. Probably not. Wish it was duel fuel.

Also if there were options for different 519a temps, that would be nice. Everyone is using 519a 4000k. It's nice, but others are very nice as well
It's nice bonus feature but It's unlikely I would use it either. I think it's too nice to be on my keychain so would I rather have with a pocket clip.

I wish it has option like his customs. I would like to see 4500k instead. The ready made alpha spec says 4500k. So I wonder if he has 4500k one on hand.

Newguy2012

Enlightened
Missed it! I don't have a good way to buy stuff while I'm at work.
Maybe I'd rather go aluminum anyway. I
I manage to purchase one on my phone while at work. I took a bathroom break. I got it with a pocket clip. I hope the added textured grip doesn't eat my pockets.
I think Al is a better material for the design. The increase head thickness would help heat-sink the high mode.

intake_monk

Newly Enlightened
Got one for the missus and myself, we both work in IT so the bit driver easter egg was a hilariously compelling sell. Do I carry spare bits around to use? Heck no. But I'm incredibly succeptable to low IQ marketing - it's like a hypnotic haze falls in front of my eyes and when I finally snap back to reality, there's an order confirmation screen and tracking link on the screen.

200.gif

Newguy2012

Enlightened
Got one for the missus and myself, we both work in IT so the bit driver easter egg was a hilariously compelling sell. Do I carry spare bits around to use? Heck no. But I'm incredibly succeptable to low IQ marketing - it's like a hypnotic haze falls in front of my eyes and when I finally snap back to reality, there's an order confirmation screen and tracking link on the screen.

View attachment 51467
I didn't think it would come in handy but funny thing is I needed it for tomorrow. I need to screw in a hex screw but I only have my drill to fit the attachment.

Last edited:

boo5ted

Enlightened
While the bit driver slot and made in house now is cool, I'd much rather see them offer a single emitter light that looks exactly like the Delta just scaled down for a 14500 instead.

intake_monk

Newly Enlightened
While the bit driver slot and made in house now is cool, I'd much rather see them offer a single emitter light that looks exactly like the Delta just scaled down for a 14500 instead.
Is that the AA size? That would be cool. Would you prefer it in a TIR or a mini Ledil boom reflector?