Beta QRv3 Titanium

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dual fuel would require a two-story driver to be that small in diameter.
I imagine Richard at Mtneletronics is building his drivers.

I haven't had much luck with 3.7v 10440 batteries.
I've fried two AAA drivers with them. I'm not certain that the dual fuel AAA chinese drivers are built for the long-term.

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the info. Makes sense. Duel fuel isn't that much of a deal breaker to me as I'd rather just have the option to choose between some different temps

Probably will get one eventually. I do like the new style and it looks grippy. 1/4 driver is a bonus as well

Last edited:

HRace

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if the old beta "pill" can be unscrewed and inserted into the new Beta design? I had the old Ti Beta modded (LED swap) and it would be great to just unscrew the driver and LED and screw it into the new light. I haven't purchased yet just asking if anyone has tried or knows. Thanks.

Newguy2012

Enlightened
Does anyone know if the old beta "pill" can be unscrewed and inserted into the new Beta design? I had the old Ti Beta modded (LED swap) and it would be great to just unscrew the driver and LED and screw it into the new light. I haven't purchased yet just asking if anyone has tried or knows. Thanks.
I think you should email darksucks. I would think you should be able to no problem.