Brightest Floodiest Light Size No Issue

outofthedarkness

Enlightened
I dont know who it is or what cells he is using, 50s seems a little quick! I would guess at 2-3m but bare in mind its near 13k lumens in a coke can..............The tn36 lights are quite impressive for size/heat tbh. Its a mode for short blast either way, any light at that output is going to get warm-hot quick. Yet the lower modes(say lower but still crazy outputs) will run longer than the standard light due to the extra heat sinking.

If you want long run times and high output, you need to go big!tk75vnQ70 with 4x xhp70's and 15k lm, rc40vnT 8000lm and 500kcd

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?409629-TN36UTvn-Pop-Can-King

The medium and high modes are where you will get run times and more than enough output!

I love both them big lights, I actually want a big light, but just the price that scares me with these vinh lights.

ven

Flashaholic
I know many who felt similar, be more scared if you buy one as standard lights will be of no interest:D Once you enter the world of vinh, standard lights pail into the darkness...........literally.

End of the day think about it, took me 12m before i got a vinh light...........no looking back at all. If anything its kept my interest, choice of driver, LED, tint,UI, and an awesome guy to boot. Awesome customer service................giving £200 to china on a whim the light will work is no longer...............

outofthedarkness

Enlightened
I know many who felt similar, be more scared if you buy one as standard lights will be of no interest:D Once you enter the world of vinh, standard lights pail into the darkness...........literally.

End of the day think about it, took me 12m before i got a vinh light...........no looking back at all. If anything its kept my interest, choice of driver, LED, tint,UI, and an awesome guy to boot. Awesome customer service................giving £200 to china on a whim the light will work is no longer...............

What warranties does vinh give?

ven

Flashaholic
He is very flexible, even to a point if you try it and dont like it you can return and swap for another light! He looks after his customers, so if anything does happen he will sort it. However he has had to draw up some details due to the amount he has been selling and customers away from CPF be it LEO's to the public. Have a read, lots of info on his forum. Get in the lounge and chat, ask away, ask about anything tbh as its the lounge
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ranty-Lumen-amp-Lux-s-DriverVN2-PDT-Insurance

outofthedarkness

Enlightened
He is very flexible, even to a point if you try it and dont like it you can return and swap for another light! He looks after his customers, so if anything does happen he will sort it. However he has had to draw up some details due to the amount he has been selling and customers away from CPF be it LEO's to the public. Have a read, lots of info on his forum. Get in the lounge and chat, ask away, ask about anything tbh as its the lounge
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ranty-Lumen-amp-Lux-s-DriverVN2-PDT-Insurance

Im looking at the Olight sr96vn and the TK75vnQ70

Man these are awesome lights!!

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have a look in Army Surplus stores,my local one has a mega bright offering from Klarus and a few ex Nato lights.