EDC Pen?

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
For twenty five years I carried a fisher bullet pen I now carry this it is shorter and no cap to worry about it is a bit stronger too machined from solid ti I colored it but pocket change polishes it off. Its called "the move" it was a Kick starter project.It uses a Lamay M22 cartridge
25zkpxz.jpg

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
My fav was the Surefire iv but during a drive away attack and theft of my iPhone 4s I stuck my arm in the window till I lost grip and tumbles away.pen bounced out of pocket and hadn't seen it sense... *******s!!!

qmtu

Enlightened
I trust Parker ink and I like heavy pens.

My current EDC pen is Colibri Ascari Ranger blue pen.
My small pen is a wooden Faber-Castell ballpoint.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I inadvertently ran a high end pen with a Parker cartridge through the washing machine, it's gummy ink could not be be removed. Would not have happened if i had used a Fisher cartridge.

Bill

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Typically use a bullet space pen for EDC.
For work I like Parker Jotters or my
cross Century. I really want to try out a hinderer investigator in Copper or Brass

f4a80bf9ca27fbb5b498b579ff9fc75a.jpg

Just a few of my pens.

Last edited:

Naam Penn

Newly Enlightened
I used to love Parker pens then found I love the ergonomics of the Zebra F-701 but had a problem with leaking ink cartridges. I modded several by swapping the top with the Zebra F-401 and the Fisher Space Pen refills. It requires enlarging the nib hole a little for the slightly larger diameter shaft at the end of the cartridge. Do a quick search, you may like it. There is also a cool Looking tactical titanium on MassDrop.com. As of posting of this.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
The flashaholic pen.My edc pen is the Cross tech 3. A black ink for signing stuff, red ink for highlighting/underlining stuff and a pencil for when the kinder gentler earth friendly inks and recycled paper don't play nice together and I have to jot down notes. Only issues are broken lead from being dropped and difficulty finding replacement red cartridges. After about 5 years I updated to the tech 3 with a touch screen pad on the end.

Last edited:

Acadian

Newly Enlightened
that's a super nice pen that has been picking my curiosity. I have a Fellhoelter TiBolt, which I really like but compared to other pens out there feels a tad bulky. I've heard nothing but great things about the MaxMadCo - wouldn't mind picking one of those up in the near future.

Another one on my list is a Hinderer Investigator pen.

Maxmadco Ti bolt pen… I absolutely love it! Perfect size/weight/action/refill (Itoya).

lzZ83tJ.png

Borad

Enlightened
The Zebra T3 fits in the left pocket of my key case. Fenix E05 to the right.

2mzwdoy.jpg

Lucky Jim

Newly Enlightened
a2747a791c836655ac2368aa00197ec3.jpg

I usually use one of the following (from left in picture) depending on what I'll be doing:
County Comm Embassy pen in stainless steel
Surefire II
Parker fountain pen (can't remember model)
Cross Tech 3 (black, red and pencil)
Surefire 1
Tactile Turn Mover in titanium

I have some duplicates (and a few others) which live in bags so they're always available without having to remember to pack them.

Lucky Jim

Newly Enlightened
For "left" read "top". The picture changed orientation when I uploaded it!

rje58

Enlightened
I just picked up a Surefire 4 pen with a Fisher Space refill. Liking it a lot so far. Hefty!

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
I edc the Fischer bullet pen- compact, handy and writes at any angle.

For work on the ambulance, I use the ZT 0010blk- has a carbide glass breaker tip uses the Fischer refill.

For use in the hospital, I use a pentel EnerGel 0.7- smooth writing and cheap enough that if it "walks away" I won't miss it too much.

At at home I use the Prometheus pen with a montblanc cartridge- amazing craftsmanship and smooth writing.

CLHC

Flashaholic
These three (3) Workhorse FPs for today with the other tow (2) minis for backup.

That's all for the day. Write On! :huh: