Favorite Benchmade??

RepProdigious

Enlightened
I have big hands so i was looking for a long-ish knife and i just fell in love with the Kulgera..... S30V, beautifully CNC-contoured blue/black layered G10, Axis and it doesn't look as tacticool as the grip or many of the others so it doesnt scare people when you whip it out!

kulgera.png

hig789

Newly Enlightened
I have a BM 912 nitrous stryker D2 that I have carried for 2 years now and it has to be my favorite knife I have ever owned.

Peichor

Newly Enlightened
BM710 all day long! Why? 1, It's a great cutting blade shape first. I don't care how sexy a knife is, if it won't cut, it's junk to me. 2, S30v steel. A powdered super steel made for cutlery. Great at taking and holding an edge. If cared for properly you can go months between sharpening only using a strop. 3, Feels great in the hand, easy to use single handed. 4, It disappears in the pocket. It gets smaller over time, not annoying or hard to dig past for something else. The 710 is a great knife for the money. I wouldn't trade 50 of them for my large sabensa, but that's a whole different price range.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sunny_nites

Enlightened
Can't go wrong with any Benchmade.
My brother carries an automatic version but that would be one of the benefits of living in KY. I carry a non auto but easily deployed Pardue with a modified spear point.
Again, can't go wrong with any version of a Benchmade.

mikesantor

Enlightened
My first quality knife which is still my favorite bench. The auto stryker. Love love love this knife. Although i EDC a hinderer...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
AFO II and Bedlam. AFO II for carry Bedlam for collecting. I like my persians!