Favorite EDC FIXED BLADE?

jura1976

Newly Enlightened
I think you will like them. And check Guardian 4. 3 steels to chose from, multiple handle materials, finishes, grinds,...
They are not cheap knives but I think they are worth it and are semi-custom. They have excellent guarantee and will sharpen them.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you will like them. And check Guardian 4. 3 steels to chose from, multiple handle materials, finishes, grinds,...
They are not cheap knives but I think they are worth it and are semi-custom. They have excellent guarantee and will sharpen them.
Yes I looked them up and am ordering one. Great Knife and thank you for the info:) much appreciated!

seres

Newly Enlightened
I'm a big fan of Bark River knives. For general EDC, I like a blade around 4 inches carried in a quiet leather sheath. My first choice is the Blackwater 2 in Elmax… sleak, elegant, and fits very well in my hand. Second choice would be the Gunny Hunter in Elmax. I generally prefer the CPM 3V steel, but an EDC knife doesn't always get the best attention, so Elmax seems better for me.

RobertBowers

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for sharing these images. My favorite EDC blade is 3.1 Kershaw Ken Onion Blur Folding Knife.

tex.proud

Enlightened
A first post! Welcome to the forum! I have to ask though, posting a folding knife in a FIXED BLADE thread...was that just a faux pas? Or spam? Or a failure in communication? Not all here speak the same language.

scout24

Flashaholic
Izula. I have a tan one that's been used for mundane tasks, it lives in my daily carry bag. I finally put it to real use last week, my brother-in-law shot a nice 8 point buck. I gutted it, and working together, we skinned, quartered, and rough butchered it. It started dragging a bit while cutting, but in fairness it was dark and I wasn't being terribly careful. 40 strokes on my Sharpmaker, and it pops hair again. Gotta love it. :)

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
A couple of my favorites are the Izula 2 and the Spyderco/Fred Perrin Street Beat.

Qoauoik.jpg

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yup, Dale over at TKC provides some excellent G-10 handle slabs and kydex sheaths.

Sadden

Enlightened
Spyderco Phil Wilson Southfork in S90v.
Spyderco Street Bowie
Cold Steel Roach Belly
Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife
Cold Steel Master Hunter (CPM 3V)

Latest posts