FCW-6 Flashaholics Camping Weekend! NJ, PA, NY + AREA on 6/10/10 - 6/13/10

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated list of the sponsors for FCW-6, and direct links to their web sites so you can check out (and buy) all the great stuff they offer.

Dorcy: www.dorcy.com and for 20% off and free shipping go to www.dorcydirect.com and use coupon code: CANDLE

Going Gear: www.goinggear.com 10% off with coupon code ggcpf10, and free shipping on domestic orders over $49.

Lighthouse one: CPF member donating one of his custom, hand made Drum Lights.

Lumapower: www.lumapower.com

Pacific Tactical Solutions: www.pts-flashlights.com Don't forget about the CPF discount - see Mike's post for a direct link to it.

Petzl: www.petzl.com

Phoebus Tactical Flashlights: www.phoebustactical.com 10% discount for CPF members, use code CPF10 on any purchase over $30.

Princeton Tec: www.princetontec.com

Now go do some shopping and support those who are supporting us!!! :)

Last edited:

AyeMayanor

Enlightened
YES! Count me in for the entire weekend. Paypal is on the way.

FCW-5 was awesome and I was only there for one night. I have been looking forward to this all winter and I'm glad it's at Hickory Run again.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, here is the official reservations list for the FCW-6 campout as of 3-16-10.

If your name is on this list it means I have received your payment, and you have a reserved spot for the campout.

Please PM me for either my snail mail address or my pay pal address to send payment.

ALSO - WHEN YOU SEND THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL, PLEASE USE THE "GIFT" OPTION, SO THAT PAYPAL DOES NOT TAKE OUT ANY FEES, AND I GET THE FULL AMOUNT. THANKS

I'll continue to update this list in new posts throughtout this thread.

:caution: Space will be limited, so if you want to go sign up soon!

--PAID--
KartRacer31 - 2
Lighthouse one - 1
Kid9P - 1

AyeMayanor - 1

Waiting for confirmation or payment from:
copperfox
Stan671
Sabrewolf
karlthev
carrot
HSG
sledhead
lasercrazy
TOB9595
Dizzy

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
YES! Count me in for the entire weekend. Paypal is on the way.

FCW-5 was awesome and I was only there for one night. I have been looking forward to this all winter and I'm glad it's at Hickory Run again.

Glad you can make it! I got your paypal. Thanks! :thumbsup:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
QUESTION: What's better than 3Sevens... 4Sevens of course! And we've got them on board! www.4sevens.com We all know them for the mighty Quark lights, but they also carry several other brands as well, and they even carry the SteriPEN. If you don't know what that is you'll just have to check it out on their web site! And don't forget their CPF discount: 8% off any item, $20 minimum order, Code: CPF8 Thanks 4Sevens! And for those of you who don't know, 4Sevens used to be called The Fenix Store, and back when that was there name they sponsored FCW-2. So thanks again 4Sevens!

Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated list of the sponsors for FCW-6, and direct links to their web sites so you can check out (and buy) all the great stuff they offer.

4Sevens: www.4sevens.com CPF discount: 8% off any item, $20 minimum order, Code: CPF8

Dorcy: www.dorcy.com and for 20% off and free shipping go to www.dorcydirect.com and use coupon code: CANDLE

Going Gear: www.goinggear.com 10% off with coupon code ggcpf10, and free shipping on domestic orders over $49.

Pacific Tactical Solutions: www.pts-flashlights.com Don't forget about the CPF discount - see Mike's post for a direct link to it.

Phoebus Tactical Flashlights: www.phoebustactical.com 10% discount for CPF members, use code CPF10 on any purchase over $30.

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, the CPF campsite will be seen from space at this rate :thumbsup:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
And it just keeps on getting better and better! I just got an email from Bug Out Gear USA www.bugoutgearusa.com and they are happy to send us some JETBeam products! But JETBeam isn't all they sell, check out their web site for some cool gear beyond flashlights as well, including some neat spy gear! Bug Out Gear USA offers CPF members 10% off JetBeam lights, use code: cpfjet and you can get free domestic shipping on orders over $49.99. Thanks Bug Out Gear USA!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

4Sevens: www.4sevens.com CPF discount: 8% off any item, $20 minimum order, Code: CPF8

Bug Out Gear USA: www.bugoutgearusa.com 10% off JetBeam lights, use code: cpfjet and you can get free domestic shipping on orders over $49.99

Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, I just noticed that this thread is only 9 days old and it has already been viewed nearly 700 times! That's some great exposure for our sponsors! We are still about 2.5 months away from FCW-6, and as in the past, as the date approaches the buzz around the event will pick up even more.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Talk about lightning quick service!!! I was in the middle of typing a thank you to the great folks at Lighthound www.lighthound.com in response to their email to me about being happy to be a sponsor of FCW-6, when I got another email from them stating that they had just shipped out some lights for us! Thanks Lighthound! Of course Lighthound sells a great array of lights, but they also have some other great outdoor equipement and gear, like fire starters, water purification, knives, and of course NyoGel, which we can all use. Check them out for great lights and more. Oh and don't forget to use coupon code: cpf for an extra 2% off, and you can also get free domestic shipping on orders over $75. And Lighthound is a two-timer! Yes this is the second time they have sponsored a FCW event. Back for FCW-2 Lighthound sent a nice array of lights. Thanks again Lighthound!

Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bug Out Gear USA: www.bugoutgearusa.com 10% off JetBeam lights, use code: cpfjet and you can get free domestic shipping on orders over $49.99

Lighthound: www.lighthound.com coupon code: cpf gets you an extra 2% off, and you can also get free domestic shipping on orders over $75.

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
:huh: WOW !! :huh:

I'd like to send a GREAT BIG THANKS! to all the dealers that are making our camping weekend even more fun filled :thumbsup:

These get togethers are a blast. Not only do we get to enjoy each others company, we all seem to have been bitten by the flashaholic/knife bug.:)

Hickory Run State Park is just the perfect place for us to try out the products you are all sending us. I can't wait to go on one of those night hikes. Seeing how those different lights will perform on those huge dark open fields and trails is something I'm really looking forward to.

Thanks again :party:

Ray

TOB9595

Enlightened
Thank you 4sevens

THank you MARSHALL

Lighthound: www.lighthound.com coupon code: cpf gets you an extra 2% off, and you can also get free domestic shipping on orders over $75.
Thank you LIGHTHOUND

Thank you LIGHTHOUSE one

Thank you MIKE @ PTS Pacific Tactical Solutions Inc. CPF Discount, start here>> PTS Account
Then PM me your last name and email so I can set your account for the discount.
Or just place an order and add your CPF name to the comments box and we'll apply the discount.

Phoebus Tactical Flashlights: www.phoebus.com

WELLLLL GOLLY!!!!
Thank you to ALL the BUSINESSES and the FOLK that are supporting us.
I love the CPF gatherings...The camping and camp out at Scott's house for PHOTONFEST!!!!

I'll be comin to see my friends and make new friends.....
I'll have my knife sharpeners and LAZERCRAZY....Ya need to have the BIG INVERTER....
But I know you gots it with you most always....

SO BRING YOUR KNIVES of any kind...KITCHEN POCKET Dulled Tools and whatnot...
Youse all know the drill.

I am so lookin forward to HANGIN (that's a HAMMOCK PUN) hahahahaha....with you all.

Tom

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't worry Tom I've got ya covered. :) Can't wait.

I'll be comin to see my friends and make new friends.....
I'll have my knife sharpeners and LAZERCRAZY....Ya need to have the BIG INVERTER....
But I know you gots it with you most always....

SO BRING YOUR KNIVES of any kind...KITCHEN POCKET Dulled Tools and whatnot...
Youse all know the drill.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
TOB9595, lasercarzy, and senecaripple - good to hear from you guys, please PM me for my paypal address so we can get your spots locked in. :twothumbs

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I was anxiously awaiting for the first box to arrive, and wondering who it would be from. ...Lighthound is in the house! And no, I'm not telling you what they sent, but I will give you some clues:
1. They sent enough of this key item for everyone to go home with one.
2. Your gonna want to lay your eyes-on these beautiful lights (2 of them).
3. When you power up this light it's like a Solarflare.
Get onto their web site www.lighthound.com and see if you can figure it out!

Last edited:

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Tim, my guess would be the Solarforce Masterpiece MC-E. Anyway, could you pm me your snailmail address and I'll get your $$ out asap.