FCW/SM/GT#15 - A Flashaholic Get Together in NJ - October 4th,5th,6th.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good news indeed! As of now I'm in . The wife is planning a fall trip but I'll try to keep this weekend free if possible. Looks like a great place...great lake for beamshots!

I hope you can make it... mostly because I hope your wife brings that great soup, and other goodies again! Just kidding, you know we want you to come because you have cool lights. Oh, and we like you too. :)

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in! not sure about the whole weekend or even an overnight-er yet but I'll be there for at least the 5th.

Roger that's great news... one day of you is all I can afford! Bring more great deals on lights, you always have something great to sell at a super reasonable price!

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
NICE!! I see you have upgraded a bit since the last get together you attended with the pop-up camper.
Yeah. Ha ha. Just a bit. A 23ft Hybrid that opens to 30ft. Sleeps 10. The LED strip and my entire microcontroller hobby is all thanks to this site and the work I did with AlanB. Always looking to make things brighter!

MrMom

Enlightened
I guess that I am a little more than a maybee, site 39 is booked for three nights. They list the site as shaded so I don't think the solar install on the RV will be working to well. Might have to run the generator to charge all the 18650's. To hell with efficiency, at 9 MPG, I'll see you there!

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess that I am a little more than a maybee, site 39 is booked for three nights. They list the site as shaded so I don't think the solar install on the RV will be working to well. Might have to run the generator to charge all the 18650's. To hell with efficiency, at 9 MPG, I'll see you there!
9!? Quit bragging. I get 8 when towing. It's abusive. I'm really crossing my fingers that I can make this happen.
I booked site 38 just to be safe. I can always cancel if I need to. It'll only cost me $5.

Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome! :D

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
9!? Quit bragging. I get 8 when towing. It's abusive. I'm really crossing my fingers that I can make this happen.
I booked site 38 just to be safe. I can always cancel if I need to. It'll only cost me $5.

Great! :grin2:

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Site #33 has been reserved. The drone video is very nice by the way. Hopefully we can get in that tower for some beamshots!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I reserved shelter "A" which sleeps six--I believe I saw somewhere but now in checking, the website states four... I'm "game" but well past hanging out in a tent overnight--unless there's a medic on hand for the morning! Yikes.

Karl

Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Site #33 has been reserved. The drone video is very nice by the way. Hopefully we can get in that tower for some beamshots!

Awesome! And that is the perfect spot for your RV. Now with yours there and the others on the other side of our sites, we are kinda enclosed with our own little Flashaholic compound!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I reserved shelter "A" which sleeps six--I believe I saw somewhere but now in checking, the website states four... I'm "game" but well past hanging out in a tent overnight--unless there's a medic on hand for the morning! Yikes.

Karl

So should we be concerned if you start shouting... "I see the light, it's drawing me into it..." or will that just be a reaction to one of us turning on our slightly overpowered lights LOL

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Karl, Are you planning on bringing 475 lbs of pulled pork, and 600 freshly baked buns again, like you did last time. :grin2: Just sayin... you might want to make sure there is enough this time. LOL

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in. I'm sooooo in. The mostest in of my history of ins. I'm so in, I'm almost out!

There will be guitar. There will be chili. There will be much rejoicing, and the releasing of gas to accompany the music.

Karl, if can you do "Home, Home On The Range" in the key of B flatulence, that'd be pretty awesome!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in. I'm sooooo in. The mostest in of my history of ins. I'm so in, I'm almost out!

There will be guitar. There will be chili. There will be much rejoicing, and the releasing of gas to accompany the music.

Karl, if can you do "Home, Home On The Range" in the key of B flatulence, that'd be pretty awesome!

Great to hear that you will be there, and I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to your chili again! --thanks in advance. So I can keep track of things space wise...will it be just you, in a tent?