Feeler Thread for Custom Machined Lanyard Ring For 6P Series Lights...

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
^ I have one of these from the ss run and I'm waiting for one from the Ti run. (Russian Post is slooow.) Very nice design. Finish is a little rough - wasn't cut with a water jet. A similar design with Jason's touch/flair would be great.

dsche

Newly Enlightened
yoyoman, your titanium SH-g is out there (Arrival at delivery post office) but you are right, I've fail with jetting 2mm 6Al-4V Ti and plasm give noticeable burrs on it

I've showed this design to Jason already and prepare to send one for ordeal )

Last edited:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like these type of rings a lot. I'm in for at least one - so RedLed, if you have these made up, please let me know and there will be 69 in the box.
Here is a picture of the SS lanyard ring / grip from DSCHE on a 3P. I also have one of his ti rings - haven't had time to take a picture of it. I like the unique shape and it is very functional. I don't like it to rotate freely and put an o-ring under it.
image.jpg

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm happy to help you push this forward. I prefer these lanyard rings to clips for many lights and applications. I don't need 20, but let me know how I can help make this happen.

8steve88

Newly Enlightened
I've got a couple of dsche's titanium lanyard rings, they are just right. I could be interested in any new designs, I like the two holes in one clip that, and the workmanship, was what attracted me to dsce's design.

8steve88

Newly Enlightened
I'm still interested depending on price of course. Solarforce used to do a triangular one but that seems to have gone. I have a couple of dsche's and they are great, I like the one earlier in the thread with the two holes next to each other as well.