Flash light problems

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast
A suggestion, when I was in the service business, batteries were considered a consumable; primary or rechargeable. Life was simple, anytime my gear gave me a heartbeat of trouble, the gear went to either backup status or got tossed and replaced. My worry was the next job I was heading to, not the equipment I was using on the last job. I had truck mounted tool boxes that contained backup gear to all essential gear. Just saying, along with everything else, I carried replacement batteries, bulbs AND extra flashlights. At the end of the day, or the next time in a hardware store, the truck was restocked and the following day, I would wake up and do it all over again. The less I had to think about something, the more efficient I was at doing my job.

My suggestion, recharge your batteries all you want. Don't stop and think about it. My point, with batteries being a piece of professional support gear, once a year, whether you need to or not, toss the old, buy new and be done with it.

Last edited:

jamesEMT

Newly Enlightened
Sorry it's been a minute since I updated this. I had to order an emergancy dash light for my truck. I just got the new batteries yesterday (eagletac 16340). I charged them up last night and no issues with either light.
Thank you every one for all your help. I'll make sure not to charge these ones as much when I only use them for so little time. I'll wait until there closer to being almost dead from now on.