Flashlights in TV shows and movies (Part 4)

shomie911

Enlightened
Last nights episode of House featured some Surefire G2 incans and Chase had a black flashlight that I couldn't identify.

shomie911

Enlightened
I *think* chase may have had a Streamlight Scorpion LED. I noticed the Surefires too.

Must've thought the yellow G2's weren't cool enough for him. :laughing: The flashlight looked a bit more streamlined than the Scorpion though, maybe it was his own EDC. :D

Last edited:

Roger999

Enlightened
Surefire G2 in the film "Battle for Haditha".

tn_BattleforHaditha.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
War (2007)

Jason Statham uses a shotgun at the very start of the film that is equipped with what appears to be a SureFire 618LF weapon-light.

Xacto

Enlightened
War (2007)

Jason Statham uses a shotgun at the very start of the film that is equipped with what appears to be a SureFire 618LF weapon-light.

Funny thing is - that movie was on germany tv last night. Noticed the light too, but found the weapon lights / target projectors really funny.

Cheers
Thorsten

Monocrom

Flashaholic
It is a bit ironic that he kept the light turned off through much of the opening scene.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
A good while ago I posted this picture from Doctor Who:

4717098269_d5945bd63c_o.jpg

Riversong using a Fenix T1 in 1996 programme time.

Now this Saturday Doctor Who returns to our screens and in an advance publicity shot here's Riversong again using her trusty Fenix.

5634398320_948a211f94_o.jpg

Although this time she's sprayed it white and she appears to be examining some gooey vacuum cleaner hoses. Yuck!

She really should upgrade her paraphanalia as soon as the BBC Wales Props department lets her!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The Uninvited (1944)

Leading man uses a modern (at that time) big hand-held flashlight to search for and quickly find the character, Stella.

The beam coming out of it, clearly a Hollywood trick since it would put a modern-day 3D Maglite to shame. The beamshot on a door in the scene right before he looks for Stella, confirms it. Movie looks to be an interesting ghostly mystery.

redsox985

Newly Enlightened
I, too, saw Insidious and got really exctied when I spotted the SF M6 that the father grabbed to investigate knocking. I mentioned to my girlfriend (I'm only 17 btw) that he was using a $400+ flashlight and she gave me that "you can't be serious this is a joke face". So I pulled out my phone and brought up the SF page to confirm it was indeed $425 and her jaw hit the floor. Sorry to anyone in there disturbed by my phone's light, but I had a point to prove.

shomie911

Enlightened
I, too, saw Insidious and got really exctied when I spotted the SF M6 that the father grabbed to investigate knocking. I mentioned to my girlfriend (I'm only 17 btw) that he was using a $400+ flashlight and she gave me that "you can't be serious this is a joke face". So I pulled out my phone and brought up the SF page to confirm it was indeed $425 and her jaw hit the floor. Sorry to anyone in there disturbed by my phone's light, but I had a point to prove.

You have an admirably, sever case of flashaholism. :laughing:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well the latest episode of Doctor Who just aired here in the UK and there were many many torches in it! Haven't sifted through them all yet, but here's one which ticks all the boxes as far as I'm concerned. This Lady does not exist in real life!

5647329058_148f095480_o.jpg

OK, it's still a Fenix T 10 painted white, but she's got it clipped to an Old West Gunbelt, and she's outlined by sunlight!

Last edited:

red_hackle

Enlightened
Just been dragged to the cinema to watch "Fast Five" - the fifth installment in the "Fast & Furious" series. Apart from various weapon-mounted lights, I noted the rather prominent appearance of a Surefire G2 in a canalisation scene and a rather cool looking UV light used to examine a handprint on bikini bottoms...

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
I am so glad I bought my Surefire M6 before they enacted there pricing policy , I think I paid $275 for it new .

Mr_Black

Newly Enlightened
The detectives on last nights episode of Law & Order: LA were using distinctive looking LAPD issued Pelican 7060 lights while inspecting a murder scene.

LOLA_Pelican.jpg

LOLA_Pelican2.jpg

L.E.D. German

Newly Enlightened
What Flashlight is this?

Hello,

i'm new in this Forum, i'm from Germany.

In a german TV Show one of the Characters has a very big Flashlight, see the Photo.

What Flashligt (Company and Model) is this?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for your Help.