Full featured 10180 size flashlight final version completed.

This bi-exotic version was one of the manually made pieces of these upcoming lights. Only 2 of them were made due to the very time consuming work. Sales for the small batch of various metals will be open between 5-6pm this afternoon.

35061015732_0ba29a221d_b.jpg

hazna

Enlightened
...Have I missed something?

There's no link on this thread on where and how to buy one? Definitely interested in on, just wondering on price and metals available.

This bi-exotic version was one of the manually made pieces of these upcoming lights. Only 2 of them were made due to the very time consuming work. Sales for the small batch of various metals will be open between 5-6pm this afternoon.

35061015732_0ba29a221d_b.jpg

George, is this one available?

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everytime I review the sales thread of the Omicron, never ceases to amaze me. Well done as usual. Now the question is what's coming up next? :candle:

Everytime I review the sales thread of the Omicron, never ceases to amaze me. Well done as usual. Now the question is what's coming up next? :candle:

Hi Dave, sorry, I haven't seen your post until now. Thank you for those mighty words, I'm glad, you like whate I make:) I have some very cool things to come, I have some 10440 prototypes completed, but the final design has yet to be completed, due to me moving to a new home. I do have some concept/one of a kind, and there is one I think will put me in the books;-) I'm can't to show off my new design, and see what you all think about it!

Just a little heads-up. The new 10440 prototype is completed, and will be introduced tomorrow morning. If you've been looking for this size, keep your eyes out for it in this sub-forum.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well...STILL waiting for the (eventual) arrival of my 10180 but, sure interested in this upcoming model!

Karl