• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price - but very limited!

Sadly this product is out of stock, will update the thread when the light is back in stock, sorry.

tthrift

Newly Enlightened

I placed an order for 1 light tonight.
Thx Dazed1!

Wyreless

Newly Enlightened

Hey Dazed1,
Please send me info. Time for the 4th light in my Dazed1 Flashlight Fleet!

Chris-C

Newly Enlightened

PM'd with interest

start90a

Newly Enlightened

Interested me too, if possible. Thanks

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jaegerbomb

Newly Enlightened

Hi again Dazed1,
I'd be interested in this bad-boy if you could drop me a PM please?
Thanks,
-JB

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Armayor

Newly Enlightened

Thank you dazed1 for this Group Buy. WoW! I did mine on order today with both tracking and ins. Great price on a very good light. You are the "GO TO Guy". PayPal is the way to go being both fast and much safer. I need to send you some New Mexico green chile or something as a "Thank You" for arranging this Group Buy on the Nitecore EC4SW CREE MT - G2 2000LM LED Flashlight. I will be in touch and will definitely update when the EC4SW arrives.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.