• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Utorch UT01 (XPL) & Utorch UT02 (XHP-35 HI )

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dustynell

Newly Enlightened
hello, please provide pricing, code, and shipping time info to San Francisco for both the UT01 and UT02. ^_^

klrman

Newly Enlightened
dazel1, can you PM me as I tried to PM you and it did not go through. I'm interested in the UT02 and want to know if it can use protected cells such as the Keeppower 26650 and if it will reach the max 1300 lumens stated with these batteries.

Please include pricing, code, and shipping time info to BC, Canada for the UT02.
Thanks.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

RayZZ

Newly Enlightened
Hi dazed1
Please send information about Utorch UT01 and UT02
Thank you.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

@weklund, your inbox is full.

TShoot

Newly Enlightened
I am new to the forum so I can't PM yet. Can you PM me? I would be interested in probably multiples of both. Just need the price.

I do a lot of reading but haven't posted yet since I am just trying to learn as much as possible before posting a stupid question.

Thank you.

weklund

Enlightened

@weklund, your inbox is full.

IN box cleared ... Thanks

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

@TShoot, please make 2 more posts or so :)

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered 3. Thanks for the discount code.

I may order more next week, after I examine the after Christmas financial status.

TShoot

Newly Enlightened

@TShoot, please make 2 more posts or so :)

I'm up to 4 posts - but still no luck. Can you PM me with info?

If not, let me know another way to contact you....eBay, FB, etc.

Thank you.