• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Utorch UT01 (XPL) & Utorch UT02 (XHP-35 HI )

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

TShoot

Newly Enlightened
Hi dazed,

Thank you for the info. I ordered (2) of the UT01 and the discount worked for the price you listed. When I tried to apply the discount code for UT02 you provided, it actually increased my price by $10. Is it still valid?

Thank you

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

TShoot

Newly Enlightened
Okay bought 2 of the UTO1 and 1 of the U02. Figured out what I was doing wrong. The price raised next to the flashlights when I applied the coupon code but the discounted price was reflected at the bottom. I didn't look at the bottom.

Thanks dazed1!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Hyperloop,thanks!

That was a great review, looks like a winner :)

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi dazed1, just got another UT02, my brother, who lets me buy and try the lights has decided to get one after seeing my UT02. Thanks for the code!! Happy holidays!!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

korpzgrinda

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I am brand n00b to this forum. Please can I receive the information for the group buy on the UT01 NW? Is it too late? Thanks!

korpzgrinda

Newly Enlightened
I can confirm that the UT01 code says expired for me also. I didn't attempt to try the other one. Bummer...

Jomohr84

Newly Enlightened
Yeah too bad... I bought a UT01 anyway, Gearbest has a flash sale on it, 20.99, and 42.99 for UT02

TShoot

Newly Enlightened
How long is it taking to receive the flashlights after confirmation of order (for US residents)?

Thanks!