• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Utorch UT01 (XPL) & Utorch UT02 (XHP-35 HI )

Jomohr84

Newly Enlightened
Depends on the shipping method you choose, I have received as fast as 3 business days from Gearbest when choosing expedited shipping.

Maxim

Newly Enlightened
Hello, can I also have the code for Utorch UT02 (3D 5000k). I was searching for a compact thrower and I think this is the deal :) Thank you.

korpzgrinda

Newly Enlightened
It works now! Thanks bud! I just ordered 1 of the UT01 3D 5000K and paid the extra for Priority/USA Express. This is my first purchase from gearbest so hopefully all goes well. I did buy from other Chinese sellers before but only once on banggood and a bunch of times on the bay.

TShoot

Newly Enlightened
I chose USA Express. I am sure the holidays have slowed the process quite a bit. Always seems like it takes forever when you are really looking forward to getting a new toy. :)

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

jaymez619

Newly Enlightened
I'm getting bored with my BLF A6 and have been in the market for a 1x18650 thrower (300+ yards) for under $100 (cheaper the better w/o sacrificing build/quality). I've been very close to ordering the Nitecore P30 (~$65) but somewhere, I saw XHP35. I don't know much about lights/LEDs so I googled it and the Manker U21 and Utorch UT01 came up. I've read a bit that they're almost the same and possibly one is a knock-off of the other. With the Utorch coming in at about $45 at GearBest, I'm ever-so-ready to pull the trigger.

That being said, can anyone suggest other options that I should research before taking the plunge? I've been waiting to get a thrower since last winter. This will probably be my last light (yeah, right). I don't want to turn this into a hobby/obsession. I will be buying lights for friends/family. If the group-buy is still valid, I will most likely jump on it.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received my 3 UT01 lights today.

1. The clip is completely useless, it can't go onto any pocket, strap or anything all the way, because, even though the clip appears to be intended for deep pocket carry, the area that clips onto the light tube, sticks up 3/16" off the body and blocks any deeper penetration of the pocket seam, which renders .75" of the clip inaccessible.

The advertised reversible clip is one of the main reasons for buying this light, so this useless clip is quite a disappointment.

Mounting the clip onto the light does scratch the finish.

Maybe I'll try to take and post pictures in the next couple days. Never tried to post pictures here.

Edited to add that pics & videos in existing reviews give good visuals on how poorly the clip is designed. It really boggles my mind.

Last edited:

TShoot

Newly Enlightened
Got my two UTO1s in yesterday. I like the build quality. Yeah the clip is a bit a a pain and you will probably scratch the flashlight installing it. What I did notice and didn't expect was that protected 14500s won't fit. Maybe it was mentioned somewhere but I didn't see it. You can't screw down the cap far enough. I'll have to check the unprotected ones. Still puts out decent light on a AA battery though. Very happy with the lights. Thanks!

Just waiting for my UT02 to come in. :)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

korpzgrinda

Newly Enlightened
How long is it taking to receive the flashlights after confirmation of order (for US residents)?

Thanks!

The UT01 that I ordered just arrived in today's USPS mail. That was a total of 11 days from click to mailbox. I paid ~$2.3x for the "USA Express" option, fyi. I am pretty sure it helped to speed up the shipping because many times when buying cheap items with free shipping from China through eBay, it usually takes 14-21 days.

I've only turned it on and off a handful of times so far, but this thing is cool! Thanks again to dazed1 for facilitating these deals.

LEDeez

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the info dazed1. I just ordered 2 UT02's in 6500k to go along with my Manker U21 NW. :twothumbs

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Np!

Anytime guys :)