• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Utorch UT01 (XPL) & Utorch UT02 (XHP-35 HI )

jaymez619

Newly Enlightened
Thanks dazed1. I just ordered the UT01 for my brother; his Romiscen got a corroded battery stuck in it and I couldn't get it out. I was going to get the UT02 for myself, but I discovered the Klarus XT12GT. It costs more than the UT02 and a little longer, but I was sold on the magnetic charge cable and included battery. The temptation is still there to order the UT02, but I'm trying to resist.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

jaymez619

Newly Enlightened
Thanks dazed1. I just ordered the UT01 for my brother; his Romiscen got a corroded battery stuck in it and I couldn't get it out. I was going to get the UT02 for myself, but I discovered the Klarus XT12GT. It costs more than the UT02 and a little longer, but I was sold on the magnetic charge cable and included battery. The temptation is still there to order the UT02, but I'm trying to resist.

Ok, I remember why I didn't want the UT01 initially; I didn't want to have to buy a battery. I refuse to use alkalines because they seem to leak and destroy the light. Can anyone recommend a 14500 and site? I'm not too worried about the price since I placed the order already. I just want to have a battery already because waiting for a new light in the mail is agony enough. To have it in-hand without a battery to test is is probably worse.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

bri

Newly Enlightened
Just joined the forum so I don't think I am able to pm. Can you send me the info to join the buy? Thanks

jaymez619

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I remember why I didn't want the UT01 initially; I didn't want to have to buy a battery. I refuse to use alkalines because they seem to leak and destroy the light. Can anyone recommend a 14500 and site? I'm not too worried about the price since I placed the order already. I just want to have a battery already because waiting for a new light in the mail is agony enough. To have it in-hand without a battery to test is is probably worse.

I ended up ordering 2 purple Efest IMR14500 from LiionWholesale; $9.54 shipped from PA to CA.

https://liionwholesale.com/collecti...battery-wholesale-discount?variant=1306371192

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

R10500

Newly Enlightened
Hey there, would love to get one of those UT02's. PM greatly appreciated!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered an UT01, thank you!:thumbsup:
Added another. Thanks:twothumbs

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast