Has anyone ever FOUND a flashlight?

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just the other day I found a polystinger led in a ship which was being scrapped. Nice light. It's been painted but I scraped the paint off the lens and charged the 2015 manufacture battery on my hobby charger and it's a nice very bright light. 185 lumens my butt must be double that

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
Yes. 2. The first one was an incan Maglite 2D around 2004 just laying in a major intersection. And the last one was some kind of rechargeable Streamlight Stinger LED laying in the gutter by the sidewalk about 3 yrs ago.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
found a broken fenix on the highway. my heart lit up when i saw it's dim light shining at me. I couldn't resist stopping in the fast lane and picking it up next to the divider. switch wires were hanging out, it was bent in half, and was still giving off light. so much for that. I felt it was my duty to recycle the battery and burying the rest in the electronics bin. would've been nice to see it in a holster on my hip.

Tuiflies

Newly Enlightened
Found a AAA Maratac last spring that spent the winter outside on my lawn under 3' of snow. Lit right up when I tried it.

Sambob

Newly Enlightened
lol I love it! Gotta follow up with:

" honey it's the strangest thing; they just keep coming! I can't get them to stop!"

Tried same thing on my wife she just handed me divorce paper's and said "will this help stop them?":mecry:
I

Burgess

Flashaholic
When I was a boy,
more than Half-a-Century ago,
the local Television Repair Man
(you kids will hafta' Google that term)
came to our home, and fixed our B&W Muntz.

After he left, we noticed he'd left behind his
yellow plastic 2-D cell flashlight !

YAYYYYY ! ! !
I rejoiced at our FREE BONUS !
:grin2:

But then we simply dropped it off at his shop
next time we were in town.

Edited to add a Photo !

100_5045.JPG

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
Best post on this thread! Gone are the days of quality made items with local customer support. A very different time.

Yes it is!:)

And yes they are gone forever...................... I became emotional now!

WDR65

Enlightened
Found a silver 4d Mag led while kayak fishing an overflow canal near Harris lake. It was muddy but in good condition. I gave it to a friend. That's the only one I remember.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Almost 20 years ago, when I was facility manger of a residential behavioral health facility, I found a 3 D cell Mag light when I was cleaning up a room.

boo5ted

Enlightened
I found a Thrunite Ti the other day I forgot I had. Does that count? :)

Latest posts