HDS 4000k XP-L Neutral thread

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
12 days...it is killing me now...the want just kicked in hard!

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Any update? I was outside last night checking out my N170 Clicky and how well it actually throws (pretty well...) and was dying to compare it to the 4000K XP-L.

:)

Last edited:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trip I guess the rubbers haven't came in yet. I agree with Dan that this is very annoying, especially since I don't need one (clicky). Lol

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK. So I am now going through and making sure everything is correct. Will be picking all the rest of the extended tube 4000k lights from Henry tomorrow, and shipping the 123 lights.
There will be one light that is delayed because of a failure caught at the end, but it should not be a long delay (one person). I gave up my 4000k, so I can't even substitute mine to avoid this delay. Long story but has to do with an ex-wife, international child custody dispute, and lawyers fees. Lot's and lot's of lawyer's fees. Now you know why all the RUM! Some interesting things in my web store... but I digress.

I know I asked before for folks to send me shipping addresses if it has changed in Paypal. Please do so again ASAP. I just don't want to make a mistake in shipping. It's not easy. Well, yes, making a mistake is easy, but making sure the right lights go to the right people... not easy. The Hyper Red run went pretty smooth... but...

So, if your Paypal shipping address has changed, inform me immediately at hogokansatsukan (at symbol) gmail.com
Please include your CPF handle, your real name, and whatever name your Paypal is under.

Thank YOU!

Dan/Hogo/Thor

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Sorry for your misfortune Dan. It looks like you are selling off some of your personal stock on the web store. I hope everything works out in the end.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for your misfortune Dan. It looks like you are selling off some of your personal stock on the web store. I hope everything works out in the end.

Yes. It sucks, but good deals if someone wants unique HDS lights.

So, if I were ever to commit terrorists acts, Paypal would be in trouble. I have been having to enter shipping address manually. Paypal also decided to "update" their site and now not let me back into the "old familiar" Paypal, thus adding to my drinking problem. My problem, there just isn't enough rum in the world!
It's taking much longer, but you guys have been pretty patient thus far, so bear with me a day or two. All will be shipped before the end of the week. I've updated the first post, so you can see if yours have been shipped. You should also be getting tracking info via email from Paypal (I curse them with dead batteries and fried emitters!)
I just talked with Henry and the last of the extended tube lights are done and I will be picking them up late tonight. Very late tonight. There might be beer involved...

Hogo

darwin

Newly Enlightened
Dan,
Thanks for this penultimate (hopefully) update! Traveling next week and really hope the new light can travel with me!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you ordered a leather holster to go with your light, please post here what it was you ordered.
Between Paypal, folks having changed their orders, and Henry about to leave for a week...