HDS Second and Final 4000k Group Buy interest thread.

benchrest

Newly Enlightened
Hopefully, we can get these before August. It was an enlistment present for a friend and that is when he starts basic. It would be awesome to send him off with one of the most rugged lights in production. Fingers crossed.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully, we can get these before August. It was an enlistment present for a friend and that is when he starts basic. It would be awesome to send him off with one of the most rugged lights in production. Fingers crossed.

Been there... Done that! Don't worry bout being a Basic present, give it to him when he finishes his secondary... Will mean more
. Wish I d have stayed in!

benchrest

Newly Enlightened
I almost wish I enlisted with him, but I know the probability of being deployed together is extremely slim, as well as the massive pay decrease compared to my current career. Still...I would have been beyond honored to serve for my country and with the excellent individuals who already serve. At the rate this group buy is going, it may be a gift for completing secondary. No big deal. Good things come to those that wait, right?

What branch and where did you serve?

hank_612

Newly Enlightened
Steve,

The first phase of assembly is currently taking place. The 4k project has a much longer lead time than other projects due to the requirement to run parts end to end through the system. Admittedly, we got a late start, which added months to the project. But things are now moving forward.

Henry.

On Jun 22, 2016, at 8:45 AM, Steve Baker > wrote:

Now that the project is has been moving forward for a month do you have any idea when we can expect fulfillment?

Last edited:

DaveSebring

Newly Enlightened
I think they mention no cancellations at the beginning of group buys, also not to join if you can't wait forever :)
It's a special club we belong to and ordering lights directly from Henry has always been with the understanding that it will take awhile.

I admit that a year is longer than I would expect.

asleep

Newly Enlightened
I'm expecting it to come when it does,

Having spent enough time on these forums to know that it -- like building a house -- is going to take a lot longer than initially targeted with HDS. :cool:

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rumors of my death were highly exaggerated. The truth is, the year has sucked on toast. Death may have been preferable, but no. I did not forget about you guys.
No. I have not read through the thread other than to put Doug down. I have enough stress in my life right now and am not going to add to it, which is why I have not been on CPF. Once this buy is complete, I will not be back for some time.
Yes. I have kept up with Henry. He told me if something like this should happen again, I am to shoot him. I will.
If you think you have been frustrated, times it by 24.

Anyway, mother freaking finally. We are actually close.

If you are on the list, email me at hogokansatsukan (the at symbol) gmail.com with any changes that you wish to make to your order or if something is wrong in the first post.
Please, one email per person on the list. I am majorly distracted by other things in my life (things other people have killed themselves over, but I have too much of a love for life for that, and besides, I have to get these lights out), and 27 emails from one person will not do. Simply send one email that includes your CPF handle at the top, confirm exactly what you have ordered, any changes you would like to make to that order i.e. rotary to tactical, clicky to rotary, etc.

I will not be back here after this post nor will I be checking my PM box. You will have to use the email.

again, hogokansatsukan (the at symbol) gmail.com

Thank you for your understanding.

Hogo.

asleep

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for your understanding.

Hogo.

Sorry you're being put through the ringer,

If I read correctly I need not send an email to make any changes since my order in first post is correct.

So I will stand pat and enjoy it when it arrives.

Best of luck to you, Hogo. Be well. :thumbsup: