HDS Second and Final 4000k Group Buy interest thread.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am excited for y'all! It has been a long road. I wish I had jumped in on a Rotary. These lights are so nice. Y'all are gonna love the 4K! I have one clipped in my pocket right now. They are just splendid.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone who made the final payment should have received a shipping notification today.
They will be dropped off a the post office tomorrow morning.
I'm human. If I messed something up, just email me, but I'm pretty sure I got at least one right. Maybe two. I wouldn't push it say three.
Here is a picture of your lights.
IMG_5093_zpsasf19vvb.jpg

If you didn't send final payment... your light is still sitting on my grubby workbench getting splashed with leather due, falling on the hard floor and getting dinged, and I'm licking the lens just for fun. There are a couple folks who didn't respond to my emails, so I will keep trying and will keep your light in my safe tucked away until I hear from you.
US Diver, email coming for where you would like it shipped.

Dan/Hogo/Thor

Doug

Enlightened
My co worker txt me the shipping confirmation, so I came back to the thread... I didn't notice the email when it came in (probably because I get so much junk).... final payment sent! Woo hoo!!

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine is arriving today! A day earlier than it was supposed to!

doctordun

Enlightened
Got mine as well. Love it and the holster is beautiful.
This is my only HDS with 18650 tube. Does anyone know if I can use protected cells in it? It came with unprotected.

hank_612

Newly Enlightened
You can use protected cells but do not need to. Mine arrived also. The included IMR 18650 was a surprise. Glad this is over. Thank you HOGO.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine as well. Love it and the holster is beautiful.
This is my only HDS with 18650 tube. Does anyone know if I can use protected cells in it? It came with unprotected.

Mind posting some photos is the light with 18650 tube and holster??

Pelican305

Newly Enlightened
Finally! Mine got to my place last night. What an awesome light. Thank you Hogo!

Doug

Enlightened
I got my 2 lights.... I am surprised one has a white reflector.... makes for a floody beam