HDS Systems #23

GoVegan

Enlightened
So I requested my 3 LIMITED orders be canceled two weeks ago. Henry misunderstood and canceled only one. Now he's out of town and can't refund. So I'm still waiting... AND I'm being forced to eat the paypal fees.

This is some of the worst customer service I've experienced in years.

I'd be interested to know the wording of your request, to understand if there was any ambiguity in that request. Anyway not really my business.

You should have every right to cancel an order if it is taking much longer that you were first informed about.
However as WOL wrote, I'm sure Henry will do his best to try to fix things for you on his return to work.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan
Just some friendly advice, but when you post on CPF, you represent the face of HDS. Better to keep your posts professional, and more importantly relevant to the forum/brand. I believe most people don't expect nor want to see sickening videos of decapitated snakes moving around when they visit this forum.
You have obviously never been to my leather site or understand anything about my personality... and it might be best you didn't! LOL!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Lets get back on track here folks. I see the HDS train still on the tracks but it's speeding and on a curve. :D

I took a week vacation and took my new 3500K 219b rotary with me, it is a winner. As expected that tint is really in my wheel house, warm without being too warm. Love it. Colors pop, everything looks accurate. Can't wait to get my 3000K 219b clicky. :)

Rossymeister

Enlightened
I sent henry a message about a problem im having with one of my rotaries. When is he gonna be back from vacation?

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent henry a message about a problem im having with one of my rotaries. When is he gonna be back from vacation?
He should be answering e-mails and officially back in the office tomorrow... if he makes it back. This is the last e-mail I received from him...

Most of the time he is not in cell phone range...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 7.03.10 AM.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 7.03.10 AM.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 171

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Did some surgery this weekend to replace a busted tritium vial after a catastrophic fall in March. No heat needed to get the Norland out. It came out clean with precision tweezers. Also the UV on my Rovyvon cured the Norland really fast, maybe 1 minute.
CABEEB1F-9830-4406-A463-FAF64A8F61C4.jpeg

Showngo

Newly Enlightened
Lets get back on track here folks. I see the HDS train still on the tracks but it's speeding and on a curve. :D

I took a week vacation and took my new 3500K 219b rotary with me, it is a winner. As expected that tint is really in my wheel house, warm without being too warm. Love it. Colors pop, everything looks accurate. Can't wait to get my 3000K 219b clicky. :)
I got the NB30 as my first rotary, and now I spend a lot of time wishing I had ordered more rotary's when they had those available. I mean, clearly I'll get more, but I love this color temp a lot. Great light.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Very nice Showngo, I'll tell you what surprised me is the amber HDS. It probably won't leave the house much, but for a light to use before bedtime and taking out the dog I love it. Nice and warm, doesn't mess with nite vision too much.

Edit, forum posted my pic upside down lol. You get the idea.

B5F4E883-09E4-4F83-BCF7-D22A4230D41C.jpeg

Showngo

Newly Enlightened
Very nice Showngo, I'll tell you what surprised me is the amber HDS. It probably won't leave the house much, but for a light to use before bedtime and taking out the dog I love it. Nice and warm, doesn't mess with nite vision too much.

Edit, forum posted my pic upside down lol. You get the idea.

View attachment 14327
I need this in my life. Looks awesome.

Rossymeister

Enlightened
32F77C90-002A-472A-A870-A238C4DF6529.jpeg

Here's the current collection. I would like to try a couple of the newer samsung emitters out. Just need to try and convince the wife first.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't wait for my NB30, I am so glad I also hopped on the 2700K rotary that popped up, warm HDS rotary is a really really sweet setup. The 2700K hasn't left my pocket since :)

I would love to try one of the samsungs as well, probably in a Clicky, because I don't have one yet so I need to right?