HDS Systems EDC: Suggestions #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lmao ok got it now. So kinda like c u next Tuesday then. Lmao. We are a colorful bunch Ain't we?

But if I can be serious here for a minute I do hope he doesn't pull A Houdini and only chime in from time to time. I'd like to post publicly that HOGO in no way shape or form offends me in the slightest and find his humor as it is intended. As humor. What I'm getting at is I do hope that his absence is due on his part and his part only. But he probably just needs a break from us nuts. Can you imagine having to deal with us on a daily basis no thank you

It is a combination. I'm self imposing it because I have been a prick to some of the folks here. I have also been massively stressed out, which is no excuse. I have always expected other to be accountable for their actions, and why should I not be for own. There is a difference between using humor and downright attacking and dismissing folks, and I realize I have crossed a line.

The reality is that when Henry and I partnered up, as much as I would still like to be "one of the guys" here, I'm not. A rather astute member I reached out to pointed that out to me and he is absolutely correct. It doesn't mean I won't chime in from time to time with severely off-topic posts or my own brand of humor, but I need to stop riding roughshod over folks.

Going to close this thread and we will start a new one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts