How do you EDC?

KLowD9x

Banned
At work I keep a Spark SL6 clipped to my left pants pocket.

Sometimes I keep the Yezl Z1X clipped to the lower left cargo pocket because it has a strobe that I use frequently at work.

I keep my 4Sevens Quark MiNi AA2 under my pillow since the power likes to go out a lot around here. (Every Night Carry?)

I have an iTP A3 EOS R5 on my keys right now but that's because I just received it back from a warranty return due to a failure. It's my moms EDC that I put on her keys. I will be losing it this weekend when I see her.

CheepSteal

Enlightened
Nite Ize stretch holster for larger lights when travelling at night; it is very secure and almost as fast as a dedicated kydex holster, but not as noticeable. EDC backpack carry during the day. Used to EDC preon II in left slash pocket until I lost it. I generally stopped carrying smaller AA lights, not sure what my reasoning is. I guess I can't live without throw!

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Got one of the keychain (Arc AAA), one in the pocket (LF2XT), and sometimes one of greater output clipped or loose in another pocket.

Geoff

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
LD01 on the keychain 99.9% of the time.

Milky-modded HDS clipped in the pocket when I wear jeans or casual pants but not dress slacks.

Sometimes on the weekends, I'll carry a Surefire C2 with an XML module in a back pocket, but that's kinda big for carry through the week.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Here's mine:
I holster I clip tp my pants or I pocket with a lanyard.
1308180535.jpg

EnduringEagle

Enlightened
Nicrod said:
Oh why thank you!! A few didn't make it into the shot. I love to have a variety of options.
Btw what's a g5?

G5 is a 4sevens tactical light that takes 2xcr123a batteries. It has 350+ lumens and will light up an object at 100 yards like it is broad daylight. It is very durable and can be weapon mounted.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Oh but of course. A maelstrom!! Yes ur right I do need that now that you mention it.

SgtCuts

Newly Enlightened
Pocket clip here with my Preon 2 running on a 10440 with a dummy battery. Thinking of upgrading to a 4Sevens Quark AA Tactical on a 14500:)

Last edited:

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
My EDC sits loose in my pants pocket. Currently carrying a budget Sipik SK58 that I've customized with a neutral XPG-R4, 1.4 amp 3-mode driver, plastic reflector, and new tailcap switch.

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
New gen hds 120 exec left front pocket clipped with a moodoo OR my v10r ti clipped in same pocket
Modded Thrunite tikey on my keys
Maglite xl50 with eneloops clipped to my jeeps driver side visor with a novatac clip

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
keyring: ARC AAA-P UV, Quark mini AAA, and several coin cell LEDs.
belt carry: titanium Quark AA on 14500 and HDS hi CRI 18650 twisty.

tam17

Enlightened
Jeans watch pocket (sharing space with a pack of chewing gum): Fenix LD01R2 (blk alu)

BDU jacket pocket, loose: JetBeam PA01

Lanyard, neck: Fenix LD15

Cheers,

Tam

CdBoy

Newly Enlightened
My EDC styke

Its fairly simple for me.

Everywhere i go even when i am sleeping i feel safer with Fenix LD20 inside my Nite Ize Light Holster Stretch.

Everywhere i go as in EVERYWHERE.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
Re: My EDC

For me:
Keychain - Fenix P1D CE Q5 (absolutely always with me when I leave the house, no matter what)
Backpack - For the last 2 months Solarforce L2P BK w/Thrunite X-ML 4.2v 3 mode drop-in. (Very rarely without my Vulture II backpack.)
Work, belt pouch - Surefire E2e BK w/Lumens Factory EO-2R lamp and 2x AW RCR123.
Home, stock pocket clip - Surefire E1e w/Veleno 1 cell neutral drop-in & CR123.:twothumbs