How to get the most out of CPF

Peace Train

Enlightened
CPF is a great place because of the community. To invest in that, be pleasant to others, even when they are (rassum frassum) wrong.

I agree, this actually applies to all facets of life. But isn't there an etiquette that says don't dangle the bb code carrot before the newb without providing an answer? In keeping on topic, of course this would be followed by pleasantries from both sides.
icon_carrot.gif

LAtraffic

Newly Enlightened
Awesome thread, glad I saw it on the bottom of "Norms" post. I have already broken a rule or two inadvertently. I was lurking on here for months but had to join in the fun eventually. Anyways, this is a great thread. glad i found it sooner than later.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
This, and several others, could perhaps be made into required reading as part of the registration process... :twothumbs I wonder if that is possible? Excellent points, Carrot. Thank you for putting them out there in your usual constructive, thoughtful style.

With a quiz requiring 70% correct answers...

The search feature is a massive library that is super-easy to navigate.

I have made many an eductated purchase after reading the plethora of threads on certain products. On the contrary I have avoided some as well.

I say thank you to the staff (past, present and future) along with the numerous members.
This is a great site...great communuty... and
coincidently it's about my favorite hobby.