How's The Weather There ?

ven

Flashaholic
Hope you get better soon chance, not best start to the year......

If you want cheering up! come visit me, its lovely and..............go on have a guess! :laughing:

:)

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Low to high 70's everyday all year round because we only have one weather here in Aloha State: Summer.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
It's supposed to be raining, I'm okay with this..

MwZAlIt.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing:

Well that rained on my parade...........

I might as well go dancing in the...........;)

PolarLi

Enlightened
...Rain :sssh:
Well, definitely no rain here. The Siberian cold has arrived and temp dropped to -14 c tonight.
Some places inland reported -41 c Now that's too cold...:aaa:

kj2

Flashaholic
Rain and more rain. Up north they are dealing with heavy glazed frost. Last three days, the north had a code Red weather alert.

GLHunter

Newly Enlightened
The season of death has finally arrived in force in my neck of the woods.

15 degrees F (feels like -1)
17mph wind
Light snow

I hate Winter. :mad:

kj2

Flashaholic
Winter is coming. Temperatures around zero, some (wet)snow and kinda windy. My flashlights don't mind though [emoji14]

harro

Enlightened
Very nice. Last Wednesday 13/01/16 we had 44.5 deg C, and the following day struggled to about 19 deg C after a strong Southerly change, which for Aussies ( well..Southern climes of Aus, at least )means fresh winds pushed up from the Antarctic. But, I guess it is High Summer here, after all.

:sweat: :cool:

PolarLi

Enlightened
Not "much" weather on the ground. Calm, clear and cold, -12 C and a decent moon. However, the space weather was a bit more interesting. K-index 5, means a minor geomagnetic storm, a so called force G1. Snapped some pics from the deck tonight:
kFlZbOC.jpg

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well in the Blue Ridge foot hills, it's been down to +5 degrees F at night and just about freezing during the day.

We're about to get slammed with two plus feet of snow and 25-35 mph winds.

Snowblower filled up after the weatherization junk was cleaned out. Tines re lubed, tires aired up and fuel tank full. The generators were load tested, though I don't think we'll need them. Better prepared than not.

Sunny in the low 50's today. The beautiful Mrs. Gardiner and I spent a few hours cleaning up some gardens and the lawn. I just read about the big storm Jonas getting ready to dump major snow on the East coast members. Stay warm and dry my friends.

~ Chance