I lived my entire life without debt

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
…your fallback option is, essentially, begging, hoping the deep red neighbors can look past your neon hair so you can eat this week.
That's your fallback option and mine by great contrast, is going out and working for it. Besides, if you have nothing to eat, maybe you should have foregone the neon hair coloring.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's your fallback option and mine by great contrast, is going out and working for it. Besides, if you have nothing to eat, maybe you should have foregone the neon hair coloring.
Priorities man. First and foremost you have to conform to the nonconformist conformist lifestyle even though you eat and breathe everything fed to you by the media.

*Not necessarily pointed at anyone in this thread just general observation.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Great question, and thanks for the compliment, but the answer is no. What I do have for abilities is reading compression skills that are extremely valuable in making note of contradictory statements, and there are a lot of them in more than a few of your posts.
I don't doubt there are *lots* of contradictions in my posts (and just about everyone else's if you read enough of their posts). For one thing, a lot of my views tend to be fluid. In college I might have been part of the gun grabbing crowd. Then when crime ticked up in NYC through the early 1990s I started realizing the value of protecting yourself. I actually used to carry around a fairly large switchblade when things were at their worst. I even practiced taking it out of my back pocket and opening it in one smooth move, then jabbing it at an imaginary attacker. Never had to use it thankfully.

For another, lots of times I post tired, or drunk, or both. 8 ounces of beer does it for me, so don't think it's because I'm chugging down a bottle of vodka at a time.