Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Mrwunderful

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, flashlight nOOb here. My gf and I use a flashlight everynight on a nightly walk, and I have gone through a "3 for 11.99" led flashlight set from costco recently (they all crapped out).

I decided to do some research and invest in a quality light, and that search led me here to this amazing place.

I ended up with an Olight m22 warrior as my first light, it should be here tuesday. I am so excited to get it!

Hopefully I will learn from you guys (and gals) and add some more lights to my collection!

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Hey guys, flashlight nOOb here. My gf and I use a flashlight everynight on a nightly walk, and I have gone through a "3 for 11.99" led flashlight set from costco recently (they all crapped out).

I decided to do some research and invest in a quality light, and that search led me here to this amazing place.

I ended up with an Olight m22 warrior as my first light, it should be here tuesday. I am so excited to get it!

Hopefully I will learn from you guys (and gals) and add some more lights to my collection!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

start saving your money, get a second job, if you have any savings AT ALL, SAY GOOD BYE to it!!
Besides that have fun and enjoy this wonderful hobby!

Nick

ettercap

Newly Enlightened
I've got a mule head for my Peak Eiger coming from the wonderful folks over at Oveready, and a Sunwayman D40A from the equally wonderful peeps at Illumination Supply!

I've got tracking fever. This stuff needs to hurry up and get here, already! :sweat:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
THIS!!! :devil:

14932373787_e08f1b81eb_o.jpg

Photo of Triple Quad XP-L X40Vn in Vinh's hand courtesy of Vinh Nguyen.

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome Jon,impeccable taste,hoping to have one built myself in the coming month/s:D

Look forward to your views/impressions and of course pics or it aint true:p

djtzar

Newly Enlightened
Bunch of Fenix'es , E05 2014 Edt , E20 2014 Edt , TK35 , oh and a D25Cvn :) very excited .... downhill from here much like my knife addiction ...

ven

Flashaholic
Bunch of Fenix'es , E05 2014 Edt , E20 2014 Edt , TK35 , oh and a D25Cvn :) very excited .... downhill from here much like my knife addiction ...

Congrats on the lights,the d25cvn is a superb little pocket beast,love mine and used regular(daily edc) oh and if your gonna go down hill.................might as well go quick:naughty:

ettercap

Newly Enlightened
Oops...Stopped by REI for something today and got a heck of a deal on a PD35 — my first 18650 light — and a Benchmade Mini Grip...now to find some 18650s and a charger...

dave58

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
I'm enjoying browsing the CandlePower Forum frequently. Anyway today I received the 3 Surefire flashlights that I ordered from LA Police Gear last week: a 6P, an E2D LED Defender Ultra, and a EB1 Backup. I'm looking forward to carrying the EB1 as my EDC - at least that is the plan. One of these was on their Closeout list - the 6P I think it was.

Any opinions good or bad on this trio?

Thanks everyone!

Dave

Jack Daniels

Newly Enlightened
Re: Incoming - Stupid Me

I ordered clicky tail caps for two G2 Nitrolons I had purchased on eBay. I had the G2s sent to a U.S. address to save on shipping. The tail caps came to my Canadian address, and arrived first. I kept bringing them to work, in a Tim Horton's doughnut bag, hoping that my friend was bringing my lights in from his address over there, but all week long he didn't have the goods. At some point over the long weekend I removed the bag from my lunch bag, thinking I would take a trip to his house to get my Surefires. That never happened, and I misplaced the bag with the tail caps in it. This past Monday night I went to work, and my friend had brought in all the Surefires I had ordered - 4 in all, plus a Z59 for my 6P. But I have no clickys for the G2s. I've been up and down this house looking for a Tim Horton's bag. I don't know if I'll ever see them again, so I ordered another pair. Life sucks, then you die.

Now I need another Z59, since I ordered another 6P.

ven

Flashaholic
Nice 1 tony,you will love its simple effective UI and so tiny you fit it anywhere :eek:

:laughing: you do know it requires a bro............the spy:D

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
teby9uhy.jpg

Just got one if these :D :D :D

Tain Nova Damascus.
14 Purple and orange trits.

Ehh I guess it's ok .................. ;)

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aaathankuu Ken.

It hurt the wallet pretty bad, but I've been wanting a light like this for a long time. Very happy!