Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

bykfixer

Flashaholic
^^ Bummmmmmmmerrrrr!!!
I ordered a light from your country and it took 3 weeks to leave your country. Worth it though.
You'll like that i4. Word of caution though, it runs right warm when charging 4 cells. I kept a small USB fan blowing on mine when charging 4 cells... for peace of mind. But it charges fast... I suppose that is why it runs warm.

These are supposed to arrive this coming Tuesday.
They are in my kitchen today. Nice!

Last edited:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great the Sunwayman a bit ago in the gearbest sale now I got the other pieces to the puzzle.:naughty:

just seriously lacking in time these days :/
mTaelvP.jpg

Last edited:

tex.proud

Enlightened
After EDCin my HDS Rotary for a while, I have found that I sometimes don't want to carry it in the holster I ordered with it, but rather in my pocket, so I ordered the universal clip for it.

ven

Flashaholic
Not light related but a Ganzo 727M knife, just to try out Ganzo quality :nana:

They are not bad , for the money they appear good value IMO and defo worth a look at.

Got one yesterday and one inbound any day now.

Pic of yesterdays mail

Bit of a beast for the money

Last edited:

Spade115

Newly Enlightened
Havnt posted in a while, BUT messed up the head on my G2X I am replacing it with this.

Solarforce-Flashlight-Original-Head-with-Crenulated-Bezel-for-L2-LED-Flashlights-LED-Torch-Head-for-Surefire.jpg

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my Veleno Silet with green trits and put a Damascus blade in it.

markr6

Flashaholic
Nothing. I have absolutely nothing pending.

Same here. After the SC600Fd III Plus (fail for me), I'm out of the game. Lots of unused lights sitting around too. I've said it before, but this time I think I'm pretty much done.

ven

Flashaholic
Well i will hold the fort today for you mr fixer and mark, only small though........

Little mule 219B came today from oveready, went for single mode of around 300lm, no clicking, no faffing just 1 light bulb mode:)

Bit of swapping drop ins about, new home for the mule(which was intentional for the z2)