Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

jalano1222

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I agree with you on that one I have been using this charger for almost a year now and never had any issue with it ...good choice

akhyar

Enlightened
Placed an order for a titanium version of Klarus Mi7 as a Christmas present for myself :D

de9ad9d9-478c-48b5-83a3-1b7de77ebf8f.jpg

jayhackett03

Enlightened
Zebralight SC600 iii HI
Zebralight SC5
Sanyo NCR18650GA unprotected
Sanyo NCR18650GA protected
Opus BT-C100 charger

getting back in the game...

Treeguy

Enlightened
A Thrunite Ti5T for my daughter for Christmas. She's studying science and the school supplied flashlight is terrible.

She needs something nice. :)

201603191119495fb.jpg

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Incoming, Eagletac D25Cvn XPG2 PDT, polished and dark heat treated.

A Thrunite Ti5T for my daughter for Christmas. She's studying science and the school supplied flashlight is terrible.

She needs something nice. :)

201603191119495fb.jpg

That's a very attractive light, but L@@Ks a bit slippery. Perhaps some favorite colored paracord wrapped around the body.

Incoming, Eagletac D25Cvn XPG2 PDT, polished and dark heat treated.

That's a beauty. Suitable for the Dark Night's utility belt.

~ Chance

Poppy

Flashaholic
Just arrived! Zebralight H600w MKIII XHP35 headlamp. Gotta get out this weekend!

IMG_20161214_175833_zpskagv4gjy.jpg
HeyTex,
I had to laugh when I saw this pic.

Since they came out with twist off caps, they started putting bottle openers on everything!

Actually bottle openers are for the dexterily handicapped (like me). My son and many people I know can open a bottle with the bottom of a bic lighter, the back of a knife, or anything flat with an edge.

tex.proud

Enlightened
You can open your favorite beer with just about anything. Bottle openers everywhere! Here's a video I posted a while back.

Flipflops

Newly Enlightened
HDS rotary, Hcri 200 lm, uc glass, sr, svr bzl, blk bdy, 123, flush btn, no clip; should arrive tomorrow. I'm excited!

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received my Convoy L2, awesome light! Just ordered a Utorch UT02, this will be the first light with built in charging that I own

bykfixer

Flashaholic
^^ Love the sig hyperloop. Very true. The trouble I have is I always overdo the late November birthday now, which leaves me scratching my head for Christmas presents.

Had to laugh at the bottle opener comments.
We used to use car door hinges, the edge of concrete steps and lots of other readily available items.

Then it dawned on me, the one that got us yelled at in the 1970's was the kitchen cabinet drawer handle/bottle opener. So owning a home with original 70's knotty pine cabinets I had to go check out mine to see if that long since forgotten bottle opener method had been used way back when by previous owners...

Yup, found one.
After 3 or 4 tries that soft pine lost the battle vs the metal cap(s) of the day. So you moved to the next one hoping your parents didn't notice the new scar. Problem was that fresh uncoated wood showed like it had an on switch.
We used spit to 'darken' the wood back then.
And it appears the previous owner of my house did similar.
But ole pop musta gotten radical with whoever did it as there's only one in my house.

The rest look like this...

At my pops house every drawer in the kitchen has a bottle opener scar. We were thankful for the twist top, but I think my parents were more thankful. lol.

One more for this year...

Early 1910's Rayolite 3D from the AT&SF railroad.
Also just got in some 1950's TungSol PR7's for a nostalgic beam from a nice old chrome'd 3D HIPCO of that period.

Edit: the Rayolite seller sent an "oops" message and a refund. No 3D light headed my way. Dratz!
End edit.

Edit 2: seller said he had mis-labled the Rayolite as the Railroad light but the railroad light was an early Ray o Vac. So I rebought the Rayolite and bought that Rayovac too.

The actual railroad light. Another 3D
End edit 2.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
This guy did not have handles on his drawers........

Today another sportac triple nichia to fill a gap!

Now living in a cooly

Couple of days before off liteboy, quad mule by vinh which is amazing............love it

Nice blend of 4000 and 5000k LED's for a super amazing 4500k

Poppy

Flashaholic
OMG, you guys are so funny.

It's incredible how much discussion can go on about a bottle opener.

Yes. tex, we knew that you were a REAL man! I'm glad that you posted that vid earlier to prove it! :)

But when ven posted his picture, I'm glad that I didn't have to pee! I was already laughing so hard, it would have been impossible to hold it in.

I hope you guys are having as good a night as I.

Merry Christmas!