Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
D. Q. G. 3 Tiny 26650 arrived today, because it was too cute to pass up. :)

ced42d59d9b0da911ad798975940f2ab.jpg

Cool! I need to get me one of those. ;-)

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that is cute. How is the output and beam?
I got the neutral tint and it is. It has a huge hot spot. The shape of the beam is similar to other optic flashlights. Floody flashlight, doesn't overheat. Plenty bright for what it is, probably 1000-1500 lumen on a 3.8V spent battery. Should run a long time on the 26650. Bottom line is, l like it! Good light to take on a walk around the neighborhood.

I got mine in 9 days from freeme's group buy.

Last edited:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the neutral tint and it is. It has a huge hot spot. The shape of the beam is similar to other optic flashlights. Floody flashlight, doesn't overheat. Plenty bright for what it is, probably 1000-1500 lumen on a 3.8V spent battery. Should run a long time on the 26650. Bottom line is, l like it! Good light to take on a walk around the neighborhood.

I got mine in 9 days from freeme's group buy.
I'm looking into it:). Thanks mad..

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Wow, this can get addicting! But I'm having fun!!
- Olight i3S
- Olight i3E
- UltraTac K18
- Acebeam EC35

Indeed! Then one day you look back and say "oh my stars, what have I done?"

Then you smile and go back to lurking the web for another.

Welcome to the site.

No flashlights here now that the yellow G2x Pro has arrived... can't say it was packed all special like Mono's was, but hey it's a SureFire... it don't need to be.

But I do have some genuine American Opticals from about 1972 coming from Greece.

All the crazys on the Bay wanted like $300+ for those made back then. I found a pair with model number stamped on the bridge in a font from days gone by. A little extra wait time was worth it to me.

Last edited:

deye223

Newly Enlightened
well 1 of the 2 convoy L6 and a C8 the Astrolux S3 the 3 no name 18650 have rolled up and I'm impressed .

now I am waiting for the other convoy L6 , on the road M3 and a Nitecore HC60 to arrive so yep it's costing

me haha I have not long joined here and now have 9 more torch's some cells and 2 more chargers :thumbsup:

Subterrestrial

Newly Enlightened
DQG Tiny 26650 III (NW)
2*Liitokala 26650 IMR (one of them is for my BTU PK26)
Efest 14500 IMR (for my Utorch UT01)

Is it just me or are lights getting more finicky about batteries? I appreciate smaller form factors, but when I have to go hunting around, trying to find a shorter version of a battery I already have several of....:mad: