Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

HaileStorm

Enlightened
Waiting for my Lumintop Tool to arrive. Been wanting an ultra-small clicky for awhile now.

StarShooter

Newly Enlightened
Waiting for the Jetbeam Jet 2 Pro.
It doesn't have a ton of lumens associated with it, but I don't need much anyway for my purpose.
My Astrolux C8 arrived yesterday, and it's keeping me from going nuts waiting for the J2P.

NorSar

Newly Enlightened
Good lookin' out!!!
Welcome to CPF

Thanks, And lets not pretend that the main reason was that i forgot it, and when i realized i had forgotten it, i saw the potential in having a reason to throw down the visa.
My wife is teasing me a bit to much over lumen/cost after i picked up my second Petzl ultra Rush in 2 months. (i wanted a back up)

My local volunteer SAR team is getting affected by my interest tho, so more people are using high grade flashlights and the old d cell maglites are getting rare.

sffar

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff M61T H/L M2 w/Tricap
I recently got my first Malkoff, the M61 H/L, but this one seems complimentary with a throw beam, and I just like the ruggedness and simplicity these lights embody.
Sam

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Feuerhand 276 Baby Special:

lanterne-petrole-feuerhand-276-en-acier.jpg

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malkoff M61T H/L M2 w/Tricap
I recently got my first Malkoff, the M61 H/L, but this one seems complimentary with a throw beam, and I just like the ruggedness and simplicity these lights embody.
Sam

Good choice. You won't be disappointed. I've just ordered the MDC HA 1CR123, along with the stainless steel bezel and bezel tool.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Thanks, And lets not pretend that the main reason was that i forgot it, and when i realized i had forgotten it, i saw the potential in having a reason to throw down the visa.
My wife is teasing me a bit to much over lumen/cost after i picked up my second Petzl ultra Rush in 2 months. (i wanted a back up)

My local volunteer SAR team is getting affected by my interest tho, so more people are using high grade flashlights and the old d cell maglites are getting rare.

Even better!
Good to know folks are carrying better gear when on a mission.

My visa was made of some kinda plastic that withstands nuclear attack. Wouldn't melt from use no matter how much I used it.
I finally hid it from myself.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
StreamLight ProTac 2L-X LED light (along with a handful of different battery cases).

Since SureFire refuses to make a 500 Lumens E2E LED based on their E2D LED pumping out 500 lumens on high, this S.L. is the closest I can come to such an E2E light. Also, I can't stand the 5 lumens low setting on my E2D. Normally I hate complex U.I.s but I like the option of being able to program the S.L. to just give me high mode only.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice lantern-had never heard of Feuerhand. Now I've got one incoming as well! :thumbsup:

They've got very interesting color solutions, but nearly twice the price: bronze and sparkling iron. I have ordered the Zink model, next day reconsidered and wanted sparkling iron, but... the order has been shipped already :) Sometimes German swiftness and punctuality might be an issue :D

ven

Flashaholic
Just had a look at that Streamlight Monocrom...................i likey! Dont own and never really thought about a protac, maybe a part of that is importing. Look forward to impressions when you get it:)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Just had a look at that Streamlight Monocrom...................i likey! Dont own and never really thought about a protac, maybe a part of that is importing. Look forward to impressions when you get it:)

To be honest, I learned about it when I saw an Ad. on YouTube. Not in a video, but just above the comments section. Clicked on the description, and was amazed at how it checked all the boxes. Had to get it, just had to. I know it's not an 500 lumens S.L. version of the S.F. E2E I wish SureFire would make. But it looks good. Will post my impressions after I get a chance to try it out on the job, as soon as it arrives.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Good stuff, look forward to it Monocrom:)..............bonus for me is the 18650 compatibility. 500lm is ample anyway, looks nicely made and lifetime warranty............not much not to like!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Dual capability is always nice. I just hope the output is close to 500 actual lumens.

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
I jumped on the tail of the hype train and have a Cyan Emisar D4 in 219c along with 18350 body on the way. Hopefully it lives up to its reputation.

Also have a SureFire Tactician on the way. I've wanted a dedicated "tactical" light for a while now. I have an Elzetta Bravo, but the form factor is too bulky, so hopefully the Tactician will remedy that.

Both are scheduled to arrive Monday ^_^

archimedes

Flashaholic
I'll be interested to hear your take on the Emisar, the0 .... I was skeptical when I decided to try the D4 XPL version.

Yeah, now I have several more, different models and emitters, plus an assortment of tubes.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
They've got very interesting color solutions, but nearly twice the price: bronze and sparkling iron. I have ordered the Zink model, next day reconsidered and wanted sparkling iron, but... the order has been shipped already :) Sometimes German swiftness and punctuality might be an issue :D

Mesmerized by this. I'll be placing an order this afternoon. I'm delighted to have found a dealer in the states. If I liked this thing anymore, I'd have to change my screen name from "Modernflame" to "JustFlame."