Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

kamagong

Newly Enlightened
I have a couple of E2Ds plus three G2s headed my way. Green, yellow, and black. I bought the G2s to use as beaters, the black for myself and the yellow and green for the kids to use, but I don't think I thought this through enough. I have a spare M61WLL that I'll drop into mine. That leaves incandescents in the yellow and green for now. Problem is incandescents burn through batteries. I will likely upgrade to Malkoffs because of the limitations imposed by the Nitrolon heads, but I'm having trouble with the idea of paying for engines 3x the cost of these lights.

:thinking:

Divisi0n8672

Newly Enlightened
Emisar D4 in XP-L HI V2 A, Foursevens Preon 1 Copper, Lumintop Ti Pen Light, Lumintop Tool AA light, Thorfire BLF Q8, and finally....a Oveready B.O.S.S. Frosted Ti 35! Super excited for all these to start trickling into my mailbox. Just now getting back into the flashlight world and needed a good base of lights to start with.

Bundin

Newly Enlightened
I was looking for a key chain light and an edc. Decided on a Nitecore TIP CRI 2017 for the key chain and it's on the way now. Haven't decided on the edc yet, that'll take some more research, I'm afraid. Suggestions are welcome here :)

Just received a factory brand-new, pristine Thrunite TN36 Limited, which I've begun using.
In the mail: Nitecore TM38 Lite from Andrew & Amanda.
Ready for Dispatch: Mateminco MT-35 from AliExpress.
Being built: One-Off BLF-GTvn90 Cool White Ultimate Thrower from Sky Lumen.

Just ordered an Emisar D1S Thrower! Pretty excited to test out its range capability
Congrats Divisi0n8672! Emisar is the very best single 18650 flashlight. the D1S Thrower version has the output and throw of the Olight SR90. it also has the best user interface. it can be programmed to light on and off liike a one button Surefire tactical light.

which LED and tint did you order?

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Nitecore Tini came today. It's a beast of a keychain light! The construction feels sort of cheap, but the output is very good for the size (it really is tiny!) and the mode spacing is great. Only thing I'm a little displeased about is the hold for two seconds to turn on. I suppose this is to prevent accidental activation in pocket, so I see the rational, but two seconds seems a little too long. I also wish it was waterproof.

As for what's actually in the mail...I'm waiting on a Lux-RC Minion w/ TIR MDC 4200K and amber secondary. The Minion will probably be my last purchase for quite a while.

Divisi0n8672

Newly Enlightened
Congrats Divisi0n8672! Emisar is the very best single 18650 flashlight. the D1S Thrower version has the output and throw of the Olight SR90. it also has the best user interface. it can be programmed to light on and off liike a one button Surefire tactical light.

which LED and tint did you order?

I went with the XP-L HI V3 1A

kamagong

Newly Enlightened
Just picked up these three lights. Though not the latest and greatest they offer rock solid reliability. No brainer.

40868058522_8b33b30e16_c.jpg

Last edited:

kamagong

Newly Enlightened
I now have G2s in all four colors -- black, green, tan, and yellow. It's a pity the tan doesn't have a metal head.

27089820788_e009e72816_c.jpg

BrightLeaf

Newly Enlightened
Couldn't help myself and bought two more lights. My incoming count is now at three.

- Reylight Ti Lan V3
- Surefire 6P (bored) and a Malkoff M61
- Surefire E1D