Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Kindle

Enlightened
Do you remember the name of the seller?

Unfortunately they don't have more in stock. The store that has the current lowest price won't accept a buy it now offer anywhere close to what they were going for before (I offered $22 just to see if they would accept it).

BrightestBulb

Newly Enlightened
Unfortunately they don't have more in stock. The store that has the current lowest price won't accept a buy it now offer anywhere close to what they were going for before (I offered $22 just to see if they would accept it).

Saw someone having one at around $12. Didn't pull the trigger only because how do I know its not a fake?

BrightestBulb

Newly Enlightened
Well for $12.49 I said the hell with it and bought it. If its fake junk, oh well, I have wasted money before! Here is the item# if you care to take a look. [FONT=&quot]302856347046[/FONT]

Just posted an :takeit: in a sales thread from a really great reseller! :nana:

wCqIeoz.jpg

XP-G3 Triple modified by KYFishguy.

WxpWf80.jpg

Mini MK II Triple on a Lux-RC board. Modified by Joesph Thompson.

Photo Credit -
scout24

~ Chance

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
So Chance, does this mean I have to stay up late every night waiting for Vinh to say "Fiat Lux" to start his Thanksgiving Sale so I can be first to buy a Goliath triple to keep up with you? Sheesh, I got the brass Mini Mark, then the Brass MMR-X, the Blue MMR-X, just this week finally got a black MMR-X, was going to order an MMX tonight(I already have the 360), and you still are ahead by one Toxic Green Prototype and now a SS Mini-Mark II Turbo Triple...you are really hard to keep up with! PS do you have a "David"to go with your Triple?

ven

Flashaholic
WOW CG, not jealous at all................nope not at all, typing this makes me feel less jealous honest..............i could go on:p

More pics when receive required please................WOW again.

Love the mag triple as well, CG is triple mad:poke:

Sleddogger

Newly Enlightened
To go with the BLF Q8 I got a few weeks ago I've a NiteCore HC65 coming that appears to be on a very slow boat from China (only a month but I'm impatient!) and last night just ordered myself a Champagne Fireflies PL47 in the nichia 219b flavour. Saddened to realise getting 2x Samsung 40T cells here in the UK to go with it cost almost as much as the light itself!

Have had an Emisar D4 in the shopping basket about 8 times but keep stopping myself at the last minute... Wonder if there's a local support group, I think I'm becoming addicted to high powered flashlights! :grouphug:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Nitecore Tube.

Honestly, I wanted something flat, thin, not too long, and reasonably priced for a keychain light. While giving more output than my Photon Freedom. This one seems to check all the boxes. We'll see....

Scenic

Newly Enlightened
Thrunite TC20. First new light in 5 years. Wanted something impressive yet small to modernize my collection.

Ishango

Enlightened
Nothing to special here. I received the D25A MkII Ti and it is a nice upgrade from my old D25A. I also ordered a Streamlight ProTac 1L-1AA. I like the idea of carrying a light which can use multiple power sources on me, brightness is plenty for my needs and runtime is decent enough.