Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

ven

Flashaholic
Lol, you must have got the last one[emoji106]. I grabbed the second last.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Not even sure where I'm gonna stick it! :whistle:

I thought about the L and LL but i think the 300 ish lumens will be better for me as a single mode. Its around what i set the h17f to for a single level output. Looking forward to it:)

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not even sure where I'm gonna stick it! :whistle:

I thought about the L and LL but i think the 300 ish lumens will be better for me as a single mode. Its around what i set the h17f to for a single level output. Looking forward to it:)
Yeah, I am not sure either. Maybe just in my new MD2 with the Hi/Low ring.

Me too. Plus, for low output I have taken a liking to the "W" offerings. I am loving my new M61WLL for around the house in the evening. I'm looking forward to it as well. I will have to do a beamshot comparison of the 219B V3, 219B V2, & M61N when the V3 gets here...

Last edited:

BluGrass

Newly Enlightened
VME head, Malkoff AA body, and an M31LL 219B V3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something from Vinh.
But I don't know if it is the Nitecore E4K single 21700 4x XP-L or the first of four Nitewatch NSX3 single 21700 3x XHP 50.2. Or all five.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Another Z32 think it's the newest model they made. after seeing how cool they are had to grab another😁

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
:D

you have no idea how much chit i got for this phone lol

peoples been lighting me up lately idk why

tho i carried samsung for the longest time

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
:D

you have no idea how much chit i got for this phone lol

peoples been lighting me up lately idk why

tho i carried samsung for the longest time
Probably because iPhones are basically just trendy. They are inferior to other phones in ways but, are hugely popular(mainly in North America) due to Apple's legendary marketing.

They are extremely dumbed down compared to Android and offer little for techies. They are great for people who are not good with technical things however like a grandparent or young child but, not so great if you like the ability to change things and customize.

Then, there is the premium they charge for everything. They take a piece of all accessories and apps(unlike Android) and that is part of the reason everything Apple costs more. They also run their app store like the Reich(sorry, currently watching Man In The High Castle lol). They tend to charge more then other companies for their phones(or computers for that matter) as well, even though they often have comparable or even inferior hardwear(I guess the Apple silhouette costs a lot?[emoji848][emoji16]). It's funny too because Samsung basically makes half of their new phones now including their displays and memory(they don't like to advertise that).

Now, that said, they do have some nice features and work great in conjunction with other Apple products if you are already part of their ecosystem. They also make very fast processors and their stuff tends to run very smoothly(partly because they control everything). One also must play homage to them as they did pretty much start the smartphone era.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled flashlight program lol. Sorry, friends don't let friends buy Apple Wick[emoji39].

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Yeah, I am not sure either. Maybe just in my new MD2 with the Hi/Low ring.

Me too. Plus, for low output I have taken a liking to the "W" offerings. I am loving my new M61WLL for around the house in the evening. I'm looking forward to it as well. I will have to do a beamshot comparison of the 219B V3, 219B V2, & M61N when the V3 gets here...

Look forward to the comparison, having pondered now(no doubt maybe another couple of weeks to carry on pondering) i think i will stick it in the work z2 and use it along side the h2r nw. 219b are hard for me to resist, add malkoff and it makes it impossible!

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look forward to the comparison, having pondered now(no doubt maybe another couple of weeks to carry on pondering) i think i will stick it in the work z2 and use it along side the h2r nw. 219b are hard for me to resist, add malkoff and it makes it impossible!

Yeah, I guess you have it even worse then me shipping time wise being across the big pond. I really have to get myself a Z2 as I have always wanted one. That sounds like a good plan[emoji106]. Yeah, I find it hard to resist 219B lights as well. In a Malkoff it was not possible to resist lol.

ven

Flashaholic
Yeah, I guess you have it even worse then me shipping time wise being across the big pond. I really have to get myself a Z2 as I have always wanted one. That sounds like a good plan[emoji106]. Yeah, I find it hard to resist 219B lights as well. In a Malkoff it was not possible to resist lol.

z2's are awesome Tac, a must if you like c2/6p types. The thinner body makes for a super comfy hold/grip. With grip rings removed, makes it look totally different(much like OR's version). Its defo one of my fav surefires, no question. Thats coming from a didnt much care for the looks mindset as well. From not keen to love!!!
5hmn6Url.jpg

Burgess

Flashaholic
Today I just received my MassDrop pre-order
of two Lumintop Vega AA (single-cell) with
Neutral Cree emitter.

In lovely BLUE anodized aluminum.
:cool:

Sweet !

PS: Similar to AA Tool, but ever-so-slightly bigger,
and with a nice stainless-steel electronic switch.

Also includes a matching magnetic tailcap,
if you prefer Twisty operation.