Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Courtesy of CPF member Greenbean, I have something pretty special coming in tomorrow.

JJelUvk.jpg

FSO2dBt.jpg

Pic credit: Greenbean
Greenbean finished the build I wanted already and made me an offer I could not refuse. Big guy, big heart.

Last edited:

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beam Shots please!

I'll do my best, but compared to the nearly standard and excellent beam shots we're used to, they will be embarrassingly poor shots: no tripod, iPad Mini for camera and only two hands. I'll post them in the "2021 build: Leef 3x18650 Halogen flashlight" thread I started. Won't arrive until tomorrow, and idk when the FM1909 I ordered will arrive, though Greenbean included a few WA1185 in the deal. I'll see what I can muster Tuesday night.

Edit: Leef is running late, stuck in DC for 2 days because of Columbus Day weekend. It will probably make it to Richmond today and be delivered tomorrow (Wednesday). Hope to fire it up Wednesday night, then.

Last edited:

desmobob

Enlightened
Add me to the list of millions of Amazon Prime members who are pissed about paying for free two-day shipping and have been getting five-or-more-day shipping for MONTHS.

My Lumintop Tool AA 2.0 has just shipped today after being on order with Amazon for three days. I also have a EagTac D25A MkII (Cree XP-L Hi) coming from Illuminationgear.com. They advertise same-day shipping. I ordered it on the 22nd and I have not received a shipping confirmation yet.

Last edited:

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had my 6P together with a steel bezel and glass lens upgrade for a little while now. Finally ordered the Lumens factory Incan HO-4 drop-ins, a proper bezel removal tool and Mcclicky switch upgrade for the 6P from LM about a week ago. So I'm waiting for that to arrive from china so I can finally complete this build. It took a while because I needed to figure out what the shipping charges were gonna be.

EDIT: I forgot to edit this, but the shipping issue was kindly resolved almost immediately afterwards by LF. Everything arrived and worked great.

Last edited:

Vemice

Enlightened
Another Tool Vn Ti and Prometheus Beta Ti. Been trying to get the Beta for a few months. I found out that they sell out within hours of their limited release. Just arrived.
sUwpwisl.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Let's see……
The 4K4L arrived, the Seraph host arrived, a couple of late model Maglites arrived, Maglite parts arrived, a batch of lenses arrived, a batch of wrist straps arrived, um, the batch of Elzetta wrist strap rings arrived……
Welp that's it for now.

Looks like nothing on the way right now.

JohnSmith

Enlightened
FINALLY pulled the trigger after dragging my feet for 20 months or so: HDS 325 NLT Clicky with 18650 battery compartment.

:popcorn:

1996alnl2

Newly Enlightened
I should be receiving in a week a Malkoff E2XT 3.4-6 Volts (Extra Throw) E-series head in the mail. Pretty excited about that..as I don't own any lights that can throw a beam past 220 meters or so.

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a like-new Surefire P2X Fury defender on the way. I don't have many single output lights, but I tend to like them quite a bit. Simple to use and very rugged, especially Surefires. 500Lm is plenty for most situations, and not too bright to be used indoors. For 80€ I really cant complain.