• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Jetbeam RRT01vn - The Best EDC R

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, they don't make them, but they still have a following. The 4500 9080 seems to be right in that not yellow/not blue sweet spot for me.

sygyzy

Enlightened
Hi Vinh,

I watched your video and checked out the options on the website but I am not clear about all your terminology. I am very interested in this light and have a stock one that was already ordered but I'd much rather have a version with a good emitter that I like. You keep referring to the White1 option being your favorite. I assume this is some term you made up but what sort of emitter is this and why does it have less than half of the stock emitter (400 vs 900 lumens)? I don't really care about the output but it seems like this is a big step back. Is this due to a better tint or CRI? Can you do Nichia 219 as mentioned or Samsung high CRI?

Thanks,
David

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh,

I watched your video and checked out the options on the website but I am not clear about all your terminology. I am very interested in this light and have a stock one that was already ordered but I'd much rather have a version with a good emitter that I like. You keep referring to the White1 option being your favorite. I assume this is some term you made up but what sort of emitter is this and why does it have less than half of the stock emitter (400 vs 900 lumens)? I don't really care about the output but it seems like this is a big step back. Is this due to a better tint or CRI? Can you do Nichia 219 as mentioned or Samsung high CRI?

Thanks,
David

I can do any led u want. Just email me for it. White1 is an osram flat led that gives exceptional throw but low overall output.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have at least 9 R9080 SW45 219Bs if you haven't used the 219Bs from that ROT66 of mine that you switched out to the LH351D.

No light on the market ever used an 219B R9080 grade until Fireflies came out of nowhere with its ROT66. That kinda jumpstarted their following with flashoholics.