Just ordered a Titanium XM-L EDC this past Sunday 3/3/13...

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
No word yet. Getting in touch with Lynn County Courts tomorrow to start the process. Keeping track here seems like as good a place as any.

bubble

Enlightened
good luck.
You have given him all possible chances to sort this out as a civilized man.

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
Whew. That was close...

I let this thing drag out so long that I almost blew the statute of limitations on fraud. lol. Finally got everything filed and now I have to contact the Saugus PD who will serve him for 35 bucks.

I'll get it back though. I got nuttin better to do. After I win the case (which I will as I have everything documented including every time he said he'd pay me back or ship my light) I will have 10 years to get my money! Yay! lol (of course, I could get a writ of some poop and take it out of his bank account.) This is getting fun. I'm learning a lot.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Oh, and if you're reading this Mac? The total is now only:

$300.00 (or my light)
$30.00 court filing fee
---------------
$330.00 (or my light and 30 bucks)

Up to you bro. I'll keep updating this as your costs accrue.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck sir!
Very sad all around. Mac did make some phenomenal lights. I've owned several of his in the past. Sorry to see that he didn't produce what he had promised his clients.

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
I am happy to report that Chris has contacted me in a very cordial way and offered to ship me a Titanium Tri-EDC tomorrow with clip! When I got the email, I almost cried as I jumped out of my desk chair and nearly hit my head on the ceiling. (I'm a tall person.) hahahahaha.

I've always wanted my light. I didn't care about the money and if he actually ships me the light tomorrow and I receive it next week, I don't care about the 30 bucks. 3 years is a long time to wait, but I really have never seen another light that I have liked as much as this one.

So, now that I have been out of it for 3 years... Can anyone tell me what battery goes with the light? lol. I seriously don't have the energy to go looking around for those specifics again and I know you brainiacs know what I need. :)
I just want the best rechargeable set up with a couple of good batteries. Any links will be appreciated. Also, I had actually ordered the one with the throwy emiter as opposed to the Tri so if anyone can tell me what part/s I need to buy to turn it into the throwyest light possible, that would be great.

PS. There will be many pictures to follow!
PSS. If you're reading this Mac, I really appreciate you contacting me. Life happens and poop does too. Art rarely does and that is what you create.

Vance

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome news Vance! Hopefully this headache will be put to rest when your light comes in. Keep an eye out for aftermarket light engines too. I know Sean (ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond) has released a run or two of his, maybe he will do another down the road?

As for batteries, a 18350 IMR battery will do the trick. AW is always a good choice, though I have also had good luck with Efest and Keeppower.

Exeter354

Enlightened
Congrats! Let us know when it arrives and post some pics. Yes, as stated above, 18350's are what you need. I always feed mine AW IMR's only (though others work as well). My small Mac collection:

IMG_8406_zpsa757llmb.jpg

Hope to add a Knurly at some point.

IsaacL

Enlightened
Congrats! Looking forward to pictures once it arrives Vance. :thumbsup:

The new AW IMR18350 800mAh are the best all-around cells I know of ATM.

They're available from RTD Vapor and Oveready (I have some from both).

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
Congrats! Looking forward to pictures once it arrives Vance. :thumbsup:

The new AW IMR18350 800mAh are the best all-around cells I know of ATM.

They're available from RTD Vapor and Oveready (I have some from both).

Just ordered from RTD Vapor:

*NEW* AW IMR 18350 3.7v 800mAh11222$8.07 USD$16.14 USD
Xtar VC440901$29.90 USD$29.90 USD

Did you get my PM Isaac?

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Wow nice setup there. I hope your light shows cuz you've waited years! The charging gear is just icing. Haha