Just ordered a Titanium XM-L EDC this past Sunday 3/3/13...

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
XqIWCkY.jpg

U7CIskR.jpg

jD8bY4g.jpg

QVKjdi6.jpg

C91SSsd.jpg

8X87nMl.jpg

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
And some with my other favorite Titanium things. (Well, the barrels are 95% Tungsten, but the tips/shafts are Ti:)

dWRdllj.jpg

iAeZeLf.jpg

Here's hoping that anyone else waiting gets their lights. All I did was be cordial to Chris throughout and try to be patient. I did, eventually, decide to go to small claims court, but I was not threatening about it. I always gave him the option to ship the light up until the last minute and he did. (I never had to have him served and continue the case...) I wish you all and him the best.

Vance

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
Because I know some of you are going to ask... I did run the Coolfall chain with my Sunwayman... But it looked kind of thick for the light and I thought it would on the Mac's too. So, I just ordered a 5mm stainless chain for the Mac's and it seems about right. I'm a tall person and when I sit in most chairs, my pockets tend to empty change and "uh... things" out when I'm not aware. (I can't tell you how many 50 dollar flashlights are in someone's couch or another.) lol

I'm not having that happen with this lovely light. Thus, I will have it on my person with the chain and two little Ti split rings.

Sunwayman set up:

3onwVz8.jpg

Mac's set up:
QVKjdi6.jpg

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man isn´t that nice..... you only wait slightly more than 3 years and already receive your light ;)

Congrats on getting it at all (my guess is you are rather lucky) and on getting a really cool light!

Eric

Last edited:

IsaacL

Enlightened
A massive heartfelt congratulations my friend! Thanks for the credit but I deserve none of it. I hope it is everything you were waiting for. :thumbsup: