Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Knife & Light pics.

This is AWESOME. Love safety orange.

The WWII Kabar's leather grip was shot so it got the Paracord. Got the Yellow G2 for a STEAL over on the MP and did the RIT dye trick.

BTW: I like the orange alot too.

PinarelloOnly

Newly Enlightened

Spyderco Native/500L Defender

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

Sofastreamer

Newly Enlightened

that is an awesome clip on that E1L! Yup, member megatrowned and I modified a Jetbeam clip at a recent bonfire night and it is absolutely perfect for the E1L now!

0dx8.jpg

i need that clip! please take my money!!

Kauto

Newly Enlightened

Hello fellow Flashaholics,

Christmas worked out really well for me; I now have a lot of new lights! :D

Personally I can never really decide what light to edc..... I have to usually flick a coin.... :shakehead Sad, I know.

Anyways here are some pics: (I apologize in advance for the quality; taken with my iPhone!)

photo16_zps0720be78.jpg

^These are my favorite lights & knife. Unfortunately because I live in the UK and am under the age of 18 I cannot carry a knife :faint: :scowl: However if I could it would probably be my faithful Spyderco Delica! :D

photo27_zps77e6fe99.jpg

^This is one of my favorite lights and it is a custom mod too! It was modded by another CPF member, (who happens to be my uncle :))#

photo36_zps377455fa.jpg

^Next, here is my HDS Hi-Cri 120 which has a black bezel and black decorative clip. This gives it a military 'stealth' look which I personally really love! :thumbsup:

photo42_zps8c3a6aa0.jpg

^Here is my favorite 'thrower'. It is a Solarforce L2P host with type III hard anodizing. The dropin is a custom built, 'one of a kind' I guess you could say, Hi-Cri 2 mode dropin made by the famous vinhnguyen54. Low mode gives you around 70 lumens, whereas High is somewhere between 450-500 lumens. :D

photo54_zps39224597.jpg

^I know it's a little off topic but I just thought I'd add my new watch, a Citizen Eco-Drive. I really love this watch and it's very well built! :D

Please let me know which of the lights you like best & think I should edc because I sometimes really can't decide... :whistle::shakehead

Thanks, and have a nice day!
~Kauto

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not positive, but I'm guessing it is a black delrin bezel ring from Oveready. These are my favorites - light and provides a soft landing.

Lucky Jim

Newly Enlightened
Knife & Light pics.

u8aqaqu8.jpg

I've had my small Lagouile out for the Christmas holiday - so thought I'd put a picture up with a small light to keep it company. The knife is a slip joint and has a blade under 3" so it's one of the few allowed out in public in the UK. Best wishes to you all for 2014 ...

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice. I recognize everything but the pen. Details, please. :)
It's a Maxmadco bolt-action. It comes in SS, Al, and bronze. Mine is the top half off an Al and the bottom half SS. Really nice pen. I don't have problems with it opening in my pocket like clickies and it's faster and easier to use than screw cap. That said, it is pretty pricey if you buy one new.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

It's a Maxmadco bolt-action. It comes in SS, Al, and bronze. Mine is the top half off an Al and the bottom half SS. Really nice pen. I don't have problems with it opening in my pocket like clickies and it's faster and easier to use than screw cap. That said, it is pretty pricey if you buy one new.

Ah. I've seen Maxmadco pens before. I thought perhaps someone else was making their own variation. I appreciate the reply. Thank you.

That is a gorgeous hybrid you've got there. :twothumbs