• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

LD60vn - Baby TK75vn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks for the info vinh,although the PWM is certainly not the best news.

Is there away around it vinh.............you know being a genius and all:whistle: different driver/s

PWM i dont think i am susceptible to it that much unless really obvious ...........truth..........i dont think it would put me off,but sure it would/could many.

Maybe modes changed,3 mode or whatever,is any of this possible with new driver or drivers if it has 3 separate ones?:thinking:

I really love the look/size...........well everything tbh and very annoyed at Fenix for this!!!!:sigh: as users of the ld60 have also reported this PWM . Why go to the trouble of making an excellent compact search light and ruining it...........or is it unavoidable with the way the light is designed.

Jury out ,but its still imo hard to resist............:shrug:

hazza

Newly Enlightened
Very tempting! The PWM is not good, but on the other hand, would I get an LD60vn for anything other than kick *** max output? :naughty:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Very tempting! The PWM is not good, but on the other hand, would I get an LD60vn for anything other than kick *** max output? :naughty:

This is the only fenix light I know with visible PWM.

I was damn excited about this light. It had everything I want but I hate PWM! It's not as bad as budget lights but it's there and it's a Fenix! You guys have no idea how much i love Fenix. This is a big let down for me.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was damn excited about this light. It had everything I want but I hate PWM! It's not as bad as budget lights but it's there and it's a Fenix! You guys have no idea how much i love Fenix. This is a big let down for me.

agreed

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
WE gotta make it clear to FENIX that PWM is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

I don't even care if my 15 LD50 I have in stock don't sell due to me saying this!

yeah really.... i mean why no current controlled modes like usual? are they trying to ruin their reputation?

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would not expect this from a Fenix light either!
Take it up with thier engineers Vinh!
:)

hazza

Newly Enlightened

I'm with you 100% - It's so close, yet so far!

I guess it's too much to hope that there is any Fenix rep on CPF, or anyone that has an 'in' that could pass on a community message? :p

Gforce

Newly Enlightened
High Lumen Killer Throw in perfectly compact body? - I am in: XML2 PDTn Killer Throw Edition engraved as usual please. Thanks Vinh !

a199578

Enlightened
Can you post a video to see how bad flickering is? I googled PWM and understood that this causes flickering. Would like to see how noticeable it is.

I was all in on this light but any flickering would drive me crazy from a 230 dollar light!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Can you post a video to see how bad flickering is? I googled PWM and understood that this causes flickering. Would like to see how noticeable it is.

I was all in on this light but any flickering would drive me crazy from a 230 dollar light!

Its hard to film this as a video records at a 30-60fps. It's not a constant feed like our eyes so the flickering wont be true as real life in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.