Lumens Factory E-series bodies

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Now, to me it would be as simple as this:
Next batch that goes through the lathe, set about 10 off to the side before the coating stage. Coat the rest.
At the polishing stage put the coated and raw ones in the line and polish like normal.
Post on the site that X are available in polished alluminum.

They'd have a vintage nickel plated look about them without the weight of titanium too.

Just a thought.

Toehead

Newly Enlightened
Instead of taking pre-orders you could start a list of people interested to see if you get close to the 30 mark.

scout24

Flashaholic
If someone would care to start a thread on the Ti E lights, I think there would be sufficient interest to keep it going. Let's get back to Lumensfactory goodness here! :) (I'm guilty of the off-topic, too...)

tonywalker23

Newly Enlightened
I saw some post on page 2 and 4 of this thread about natural anadozed color bodies. Has there been any update to this? Would love to have a NA e1e size body.

Mark@LF

Enlightened
I saw some post on page 2 and 4 of this thread about natural anadozed color bodies. Has there been any update to this? Would love to have a NA e1e size body.

Yup, I finally got the shade down somewhat to my liking.
HA3 Natural bodies, heads and tailcaps will be available next quarter.

Cheers.

Mark

cubebike

Enlightened
Mark.
Glad to hear you have good progress. It would be great if you could share pics of the prototypes

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Now, to me it would be as simple as this:
Next batch that goes through the lathe, set about 10 off to the side before the coating stage. Coat the rest.
At the polishing stage put the coated and raw ones in the line and polish like normal.
Post on the site that X are available in polished alluminum.

They'd have a vintage nickel plated look about them without the weight of titanium too.

Just a thought.

Why couldn't they actually be nickel plated?

Just a thought.

Rubicon1000

Newly Enlightened
I bought a black single cell from lumens factory and I'm running a kl4 on an rcr16340 and I think it's my favorite light right now.
I have an older e2d that has a lumens factory 6-9 volt led drop in and I really like the beam from this setup. I can't post pics yet but it's a really nice looking little light. I'll be buying a 2 cell black for one of my spare black kl4 heads and a scout tailcap running on sanyo 16650's.

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Nice, can't wait. What about black heads, any ETA on those?

You mean the incan heads?
They will be made in both HA3 Natural and HA3 Black now that we finally got that HA3 Natural shade down.
It was the original plan all along actually.
ETA next quarter hopefully, this is on the top priority of our list.
I am waiting on the last plating samples on the reflectors and it will be ready for production.
If nothing screws me over during production, then next quarter would be it for this project.

Cheers.

Mark

Mark@LF

Enlightened
I bought a black single cell from lumens factory and I'm running a kl4 on an rcr16340 and I think it's my favorite light right now.
I have an older e2d that has a lumens factory 6-9 volt led drop in and I really like the beam from this setup. I can't post pics yet but it's a really nice looking little light. I'll be buying a 2 cell black for one of my spare black kl4 heads and a scout tailcap running on sanyo 16650's.

Thank you for your support, Rubicon1000.
I am happy to hear you liked our products. :)

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
You mean the incan heads?
They will be made in both HA3 Natural and HA3 Black now that we finally got that HA3 Natural shade down.
It was the original plan all along actually.
ETA next quarter hopefully, this is on the top priority of our list.
I am waiting on the last plating samples on the reflectors and it will be ready for production.
If nothing screws me over during production, then next quarter would be it for this project.

Cheers.

Mark

Yes, the incan heads. Awesome, I will keep an eye on your site, thanks Mark👍.

Rubicon1000

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for your support, Rubicon1000.
I am happy to hear you liked our products. :)

You're welcome Mark, I'm a lumens factory junkie lol. I also have a 3 mode in my xm962 and quite a few others from you. Keep up the great work you guys are awesome.

Rubicon1000

Newly Enlightened
B08HC8p.jpg
This is the e2d with a lumens factory 6-9 volt led, and it's little brother is a e1 body from lumens factory with a kl4 head and the color matched perfectly. Can't wait for the new incans to be ready. Dan