Lumens Factory E-series bodies

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
carrot and ten5three,
Thank you for the information! Decisions, decisions...

akula88

Enlightened
Some update regarding to E Series Bodies. :)

Thanks to the feedback from our field testers, I have green lighted the Gen 1 Classic E1 and E2 bodies to be 18650 and 18350 able.
They will only accept the flat top single wrap batteries of those sizes of course.
Internal diameter should be about 18.3mm.

Absolutely no protected and fat 18650 cells for obvious reasons, so don't even try.
I'll see how many idiots I get from eBay that ignores the warning and say their 3500mAh super fat protected 18650 don't fit.
If it gets out of hand, I will revert back to 17.3mm internal diameter for a peace of mind.
I honestly don't have the time for that crap no more.

Cheers.

Mark

Upcoming are the Classic E1 and E2 bodies (the old school, no clip versions) in HA3 Natural and NA3 Black.
Made 20 pcs of each in the old school glossy black as well, I am thinking of selling them with our Z52 and the remaining 1st gen teardrop LED heads that were made in with the same finish that we sold years ago.
The heads will be using the current generation gaskets and lens with current generation HA3 Black bezels. (our optional bezels will work on these heads, so you use our QPQ Black, Stainless, Copper, Brass, Titanium bezels on these if you like.)

These will be 18650 (non-protected, single wrap cells ONLY) and 18350 (non-protected cells ONLY) compatible

Cheers.

Mark

Mark, advance kudos on these bodies. Obvious runtime and modding (circuit) choice is one advantage.

---

Considering the limitation of e-series head-side thread, only limited batteries will fit on them.

With some members now having these new classic e-series bodies, it would be a great if they can list down their batteries with them that works / fits.

I would be interested -- since I only have a few unprotected 18650s and none yet for 18350.

carrot

Flashaholic
My shortest cells, which are VTC6 and 30Q flat tops, fit fine but need the springs stretched just a bit. If I didn't have springs on both sides I would be inclined to put a very small spacer.

I have an unprotected GA button top from some shop that did a clear shrink over the stock wrapper, and it doesn't fit, not even close. I expect normal flat top GA to fit but I didn't have any easily available.

I tried a Vapcell 18350 which works fine. I can test KeepPower and Efest and Epoch later.

carrot

Flashaholic
I also discovered the E2T head works flawlessly on low and high. That now transforms the Tactician into my dream light with that good 18650 runtime and power. Kudos to Mark for keeping the lego dream alive!

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

Thank you for all the support.

I'll try to get these up on the site tomorrow along with a bunch of other stuffs.
Been super busy with my newborn daughter so things has slowed down a bit.

The bodies will be available in HA3 Black for the time being because I was not happy with the shade of the HA3 Naturals.
I am making a new batch, hopefully it will be better.

I did not intentionally made it work with the E2T Tactician head, so no guarantee it will work.
My official statement is that it will NOT work with the high/low beam of the E2T head unit.

Cheers.

Mark

akula88

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

<snip>

The bodies will be available in HA3 Black for the time being because I was not happy with the shade of the HA3 Naturals.

<snip>

Mark

Mark, can you at least post some of the finished HA-Nat?

Maybe some of the members would be comfortable or prefer them with that particular shade.

Unless -- you are returning them all back to the anodizers.

cubebike

Enlightened
Congratulations Mark for newborn daughter.

QUOTE=Mark@LF;5445554]Hi Guys,

I'll try to get these up on the site tomorrow along with a bunch of other stuffs.
Been super busy with my newborn daughter so things has slowed down a bit.

I did not intentionally made it work with the E2T Tactician head, so no guarantee it will work.
My official statement is that it will NOT work with the high/low beam of the E2T head unit.

Cheers.

Mark[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
Mark, can you at least post some of the finished HA-Nat?

Maybe some of the members would be comfortable or prefer them with that particular shade.

Unless -- you are returning them all back to the anodizers.

Agreed- as long as there are tailcaps that are close I would be satisfied to purchase these, it's not like HA Nat ever matches anyway.

CanAm

Newly Enlightened
I'm glad to see the black lights coming onto the market. I will say Mark was very quick to get back to my inquiry, but I was a little hesitant to share that conversation here since the timeline for getting them onto the website is tied up with his personal life, and I didn't want to give away those details or put words in his mouth around the release.

Like a lot of us, I'm eager for the HA Natural finished bodies to come out. Of course, I also understand that Mark is putting the Lumens Factory logo onto them, so above all else they need to meet HIS standards, not ours. That said, I do agree with other posters here that a lot of HA Natural products (even finely made ones) don't match perfectly, and that's part of the charm.

ten5three

Newly Enlightened
Possibilities aplenty!! Endless Lego'ability!!!

Lumens Factory 90CRI XP-L head
Dr. Jones H17Fx Driver
Lumens Factory 18350 E-Body
Surefire Z68 (soon to be a LF Deep-pocket carry tailcap)

DEFB571-D-E436-470-B-8121-F5-BB6-AFB3-AB4.jpg

B915109-F-FAFF-48-A9-8-F6-C-6746-C246-DFFE.jpg

737-A7-AFB-5892-45-D4-B839-66-C54-A24-C68-D.jpg

pilo7448

Enlightened
I don't see the e~bodies on the website anywhere. And is "Shasta deals" on Ebay the new name for LF.?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Mark@LF

Enlightened
I don't see the e~bodies on the website anywhere. And is "Shasta deals" on Ebay the new name for LF.?
Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

No, our eBay shop is "impreza1000".
"Shastadeals" is EDC Plus's eBay store, they are one of our US dealers.

Cheers.

Mark

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Thanks for all the support, guys.

I will try my best to upload the new products on the site this week.
I want to upload everything that is new and available, not just the bodies.

Sorry for the delay.

Mark

lumensbadger

Newly Enlightened
@carrot

Hi.

Did you find the time to test some other cells?

I would be interested in the Keeppower 18350.

Bronc6901

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all the support, guys.

I will try my best to upload the new products on the site this week.
I want to upload everything that is new and available, not just the bodies.

Sorry for the delay.

Mark

checking back daily! 😬

NYCT

Newly Enlightened
Check out his site now...some cool stuff!!!

SW01s...SWEET!!! For both C and E series!!!

WOW good catch, I nearly missed these! I was on LF looking for some Elite heads for my E1 & E2 and just so happened to read your post, NICE!!!! I have recently been bitten by the Lumen Factory bug and have been really enjoying Mark's incans in P60 format. Every time I order I say to myself "That's it, that's enough" and less than a week later I'm making a new shopping list again lol.