Lumens Factory E-series bodies

Silent Scope

Newly Enlightened
@Mark

Do you still have any of the single cell bodies from the miscolored Natural batch?

Do you know what 18350s are compatible with the single cell bodies?

I look forward to making a great EDC light with this body, one of your Deep Pocket Carry Tailcap, and my Malkoff E2HT!

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re new incand bulbs, I think fivemega/tad's type adapter for bipin bulbs would be a more realistic solution. There are still plenty bulbs with whatever voltage you want and 5mm leds also fit. Even 1.5 bulbs are available, going to get some for the future AA body

Last edited:

Mark@LF

Enlightened
@Mark
Are we gonna see HA Natural E-SW01 or just black?
Sent from Tapatalk

Soon, all the new items that you see that only has the HA3 Black should have a HA3 Natural version to begin with.
If it was not for the bad shade, it would have been released together with the HA3 Black.

I am making a new batch, fingers crossed that they will turn out good.

Cheers.

Mark

Mark@LF

Enlightened
I bet we will see both eventually. But hope to see some more creative touches with vintage and classic look. Thanks Mark.

That is exactly what I am trying to do. :)
Trying to bring back the old school, but want to spice them up a little.

Mark@LF

Enlightened
@Mark

Do you still have any of the single cell bodies from the miscolored Natural batch?

Do you know what 18350s are compatible with the single cell bodies?

I look forward to making a great EDC light with this body, one of your Deep Pocket Carry Tailcap, and my Malkoff E2HT!

Yes, I still have the entire batch sitting here. LOL.
Might bring them out as discounted "Close Outs" in the near future.
They are actually quite rare as I have only made 100 pcs of the 1 cell and 2 cell bodies as the initial test batch and stopped after the shade were not satisfactory.
So these mis-shaded" ones are actually a rare piece of Lumens Factory history in a sense.

TD3030

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone run these with a Malkoff MDC head yet? The E1 with the deep carry clip seems like a perfect compact EDC with the MDC head.

Silent Scope

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone run these with a Malkoff MDC head yet? The E1 with the deep carry clip seems like a perfect compact EDC with the MDC head.

I agree, the Malkoff heads with this small body seem to be the answer I was looking for. I love my E2HT head on a SF 2 cell E body using 16650, but I really wanted a shorter 1 cell setup that could actually take a rechargeable with decent capacity/runtime (ie 18350).

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
awesome! I'm in for one 18350. I like the mismatched color.

Same. Complete dorks need matching anodizing on their lights. It doesn't lend to the strength or have any purpose. Type III anodizing just goes how it goes depending on the material it's binding to. The anodizing is important, and having lighter or darker colors on parts has no effect on the real world performance. And IMO looks good too.

I have a lot of old school Surefire lights that have different colored parts depending on the anodizing and they look awesome.

Last edited:

soldonsurefire

Newly Enlightened
I have a few products that I bought from LF and they're top quality.

I'm waiting for billing so I can purchase a few more of their creative and well machined items.

soldonsurefire

Newly Enlightened
Same. Complete dorks need matching anodizing on their lights. It doesn't lend to the strength or have any purpose. Type III anodizing just goes how it goes depending on the material it's binding to. The anodizing is important, and having lighter or darker colors on parts has no effect on the real world performance. And IMO looks good too.

I have a lot of old school Surefire lights that have different colored parts depending on the anodizing and they look awesome.

I've been trying to send a PM to you for a few days.

Apparently your in-box is full.

yclo

Flashaholic*
51139255991_f000b8447d_c.jpg

51139256036_53b03f90df_c.jpg

P60 to E head pair with Oveready body for a tiny Z.

pancakeayaka

Newly Enlightened
Hi yclo, are the head thread of the Oveready body anodized? Does it work with other heads like SF/Malkoff?

yclo

Flashaholic*
Hi yclo, are the head thread of the Oveready body anodized? Does it work with other heads like SF/Malkoff?

The threads are anodized with only the top surface exposed, see the picture here.

Most SF heads (and probably Malkoff) should work with the exception of some that require longer threads like the SF E2T Tactician. My E2T head doesn't work on most E series bodies.

Lumens Factory Z grip rings fit perfectly.

-YC

pancakeayaka

Newly Enlightened
The threads are anodized with only the top surface exposed, see the picture here.

Most SF heads (and probably Malkoff) should work with the exception of some that require longer threads like the SF E2T Tactician. My E2T head doesn't work on most E series bodies.

Lumens Factory Z grip rings fit perfectly.

-YC

Thank you very much!:thumbsup: