Lumens Factory Pineapples

Mark@LF

Enlightened
3-PP-logo-01-small.jpg
6-PP-logo-01-small.jpg

3-PP-Grey-logo-04-small.jpg
6-PP-Black-03-Logo-small.jpg

Thanks guys, I am very grateful for all the support and help that you guys have given us over the years.
We would never survive this long without the support from all of you. :)

Although there has been some delays, the 3PP and 6PP Pineapple bodies has been released today.
Hope you guys like them.

Cheers.

Mark

cubebike

Enlightened

My EDC recently. Using old school incan iso LED. The feel of incandescent so warm.

Last edited:

sjmack

Newly Enlightened
Really love these, especially that they come in natural HA. Mark, will you be doing matching heads and tail caps for the 6PPs? I would buy a few sets for full lights for sure...

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Really love these, especially that they come in natural HA. Mark, will you be doing matching heads and tail caps for the 6PPs? I would buy a few sets for full lights for sure...

Yes, they were planned to be released with the bodies. But they didn't make it in time.
We are working on it and will have some available soon.

Thank you for your support.:)

Cheers.

Mark

nbp

Flashaholic
My pineapple and other parts came in today for this build. Super happy with it. Beautiful little 90 lms incan E Lego from LF. Thank you to Mark and to you guys for turning me on to these great parts!

eiqwBkG.jpg

MciIklz.jpg

Old timey Nostalgia: Case Sodbuster slipjoint and Incan goodness.

Ijay8Mi.jpg

Last edited:

wayben

Newly Enlightened
I like those pineapples. Gonna have to build a couple of those. I've never tried putting together a flashlight from parts, looks like a good way to start.

Mark@LF

Enlightened
My pineapple and other parts came in today for this build. Super happy with it. Beautiful little 90 lms incan E Lego from LF. Thank you to Mark and to you guys for turning me on to these great parts!

Lovely little setup indeed!!
So you are the one who brought the brass cren bezel. :)
We don't sell many of them (or even made many) so I keep track of each one that gets sold.
Real snappy setup, love it.

Cheers.

Mark

nbp

Flashaholic
Oh wow that is interesting. I think the brass looks awesome with the HA NAT - I am surprised more people don't mate those together. And the pineapple looks good with basically everything. Haha

Carlos_Barros

Newly Enlightened
Finally have all the parts to assemble my Pineapple.
e84fe15965fdc9a27f896a07c376ad44.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Carlos_Barros

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mark.

No, it's a grip ring that I scavenged off my FW3A. But will be ordering a couple of items from you in the near future.

Carlos_Barros

Newly Enlightened
I love how grippy the Pineapple is. But will look so.much more "Cooler" with a nice Combat ring.

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Thank you for your continued support, Carlos.
Yes, I agree that it will look cooler with a nice combat ring on.
Since it use the Surefire Z41 and compatible tailcaps, there should be a lot of options to put one on at the tailcap.

Cheers.

Mark

cubebike

Enlightened
ii
i

Christmas time. Time to have bit of fun for the Christmas holiday. Bought the copper E-bezel recently. Lovely patina on it and waiting for further patina to develop.

Merry Christmas all

Last edited:

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Christmas time. Time to have bit of fun for the Christmas holiday. Bought the copper E-bezel recently. Lovely patina on it and waiting for further patina to develop.

Merry Christmas all

Awesome setup, Cubebike!
Thank you for your continued support.

Merry Christmas, guys!!

Last edited:

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since it use the Surefire Z41 and compatible tailcaps, there should be a lot of options to put one on at the tailcap.
Not really. Especially not in black HA with an unshrouded switch. What about LF doing the Z58/59 with a McClicky?